How to cancel several orders at a certain profit

Dear Everybody

I want to cancel all of my orders on metatrader at once. and if there is an expert or program that does that at a certain profit the better. Can anybody help me in this regard.

Regards
Mehdi

mehdi2000:
I want to cancel all of my orders on metatrader at once. and if there is an expert or program that does that at a certain profit the better. Can anybody help me in this regard.

There might be different approach to the problem.

E.g. you can track the account profit (Equity - Balance) in real time and exit all the positions as soon as desirable profit is reached.
Alternatively you can calculate 'zero profit' level and set corresponding takeprofit by modifying each existing position.

As usual both solutions have their pros and cons. It depends on the trading system and its implementation which one suits better.
I could give you an example if I wasn't a bit too busy atm.

Although you may want to contact me directly at mqlexpert [at] gmail [dot] com

Irtron:
mehdi2000:

E.g. you can track the account profit (Equity - Balance) in real time and exit all the positions as soon as desirable profit is reached.
Alternatively you can calculate 'zero profit' level and set corresponding takeprofit by modifying each existing position.

As usual both solutions have their pros and cons. It depends on the trading system and its implementation which one suits better.

yocy1:
Irtron:
mehdi2000:

Reason: