Automated Trading Championshio 2007: Common Errors in Expert Advisors - page 4

Hi MetaQuotes,

I've just upload this morning my new EA script, but it is still not checked by your Auto Expert Checker, and as registration close in 5 hours, I will be out from this challenge if my export have errors :-(.

So please, can you check it before closing registration ?

Thanks
Yousky

yousky:

Check your profile, please.

Renat:
yousky:

Check your profile, please.

Good morning Renat,

Could you please reply to this or my earlier posts yesterday here in this the Chamionship COMMENTS section, or in my private profile comments section.

re.rule 2.6 my brother Hugh (Birdwatcher) and I are two seperate individuals and have seperate EA's, use different technical indicators, with seperate strategies, please allow us to prove all of this to you by whatever means you deem necessary, whether we both send/fax you our ID documents (with information as in our private profile details), or individual bank details, or the EA source code for you to analyze (I use MA's - trade LONG & SHORT; and he uses Parabolic SAR, Custom indicator and MA's - only trades LONG).
We both entered to compete fairly with all contestants here in this competition.

Surely it is only fair of yourself and the jury to allow us to prove that at least to you?
Regards,
Andre

Hi Dries,

Wil jy my nie asb kontak by wkoen1(at)gmail.com nie?

Dankie

Werner

What is the best way to ensure that the error:

OrderSend error 134

doesn't appear?

I tried the below but it still didn't work.

Max_Lots=NormalizeDouble((AccountFreeMargin())*AccountLeverage()/MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_LOTSIZE),1);
if (l>=Max_Lots) l=Max_Lots;

Thanks for your help

Reason: