forming a development team

I am looking for an experienced C++ developer, although preferably MQL5, to join myself and a coworker of mine to work as a team in developing EA scripts.  My colleague has a masters degree in computer science and did his thesis on neural networks.  Myself I have a degree in computer and degree in computer engineering.  I have been designing databases for over 15 years.  I have designed several OLAP cube systems and utilized artificial intelligence algorithms to perform various types of data mining.  I have also spent a significant amount of time taking on line classes for forex trading.  

My goal is to have a C++/MQL5 programmer develop scripts that can gather metrics on how certain technical indicators perform.  Have those values exported to text files.  I would then migrate that data into a database/OLAP cube and perform data mining on that data.  Then also work on taking that data and feeding it through algorithms based on neural network concepts.

If anybody is interested please let me know 

jshumaker:

I am looking for an experienced C++ developer, although preferably MQL5, to join myself and a coworker of mine to work as a team in developing EA scripts.  My colleague has a masters degree in computer science and did his thesis on neural networks.  Myself I have a degree in computer and degree in computer engineering.  I have been designing databases for over 15 years.  I have designed several OLAP cube systems and utilized artificial intelligence algorithms to perform various types of data mining.  I have also spent a significant amount of time taking on line classes for forex trading.  

My goal is to have a C++/MQL5 programmer develop scripts that can gather metrics on how certain technical indicators perform.  Have those values exported to text files.  I would then migrate that data into a database/OLAP cube and perform data mining on that data.  Then also work on taking that data and feeding it through algorithms based on neural network concepts.

If anybody is interested please let me know 

Go to job section and announce it there
Reason: