Professional MQL4 coder wanted for complex, well-paid programmer job

Hi,
If you think you have enough in you to code a very complex trading and indicator system for MetaTrader 4, and you want to earn very serious money using your MQL4 knowledge, now it is time! Please send an e-mail message to snaipear at freemail dot hu to receive more information. I'm looking for serious coders only, amateurs not welcome, sorry.

Well I couldn't find anyone yet who can code the indicator and EA I'm looking for, so I will try to explain a bit what I want from the MQL4 programmer I'm looking for.

Simply put I need someone who can build an indicator that recognizes Flag and Pennant formation on the charts and indicates them on the chart, and when a breakout of the current formation happens it calculates possible target zone and indicates that also (with a gray box or something on the chart). After the breakout the indicator should leave the recognized formation on the chart and NOT delete it (nor the target-zone box).

Here are a few descriptions about these particular formations:
http://www.incrediblecharts.com/technical/flags_and_pennants.htm
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/technical/02/032602.asp
http://www.chartpatterns.com/flagsandpennants.htm
http://chart-patterns.netfirms.com/bullpennant.htm

If you can do it, please quote a price for this indicator, I will look at it and if it's okay I will have a lot more of coding for you that require the same expertise that this indicator does.

I'm looking forward to your solutions, you can reach me by e-mail as stated above snaipear at freemail dot hu.

Patterns... Could you provide a formal description of the indicator?

Simply put I need someone who can build an indicator that recognizes Flag and Pennant ......

you means : you can not supply math description of the indicator for codeing need, need programmer to get those from some images ?

that is impossible, programmer can not programm starting from images !

Ok DxdCn I see you're not capable of doing this, but I want to make sure there's no one on this planet who could do it.

RickD: what do you mean formal description?

I think the guys at InterbankFX have something on their website supposed to recognise patterns. However, I didn't test it.

That's the Autochartist(.com) software (apparently licensed by IBFX) which I wanted to "copy" to the MT4 terminal but it seems that no one is able to do it.
I heard everything can be done in MT4, now it looks like I found something that can't be done.
I have spoken to about 15 "professional" programmers they all refused this project. Which is sad because we didn't even negotiate on money LOL. I'm curious if they knew how much money the company I work for has for this project had it changed their mind. But well, thanks for your answers I will look elsewhere for a solution.

SnaiPear:
That's the Autochartist(.com) software (apparently licensed by IBFX) which I wanted to "copy" to the MT4 terminal but it seems that no one is able to do it.
I heard everything can be done in MT4, now it looks like I found something that can't be done.
I have spoken to about 15 "professional" programmers they all refused this project. Which is sad because we didn't even negotiate on money LOL. I'm curious if they knew how much money the company I work for has for this project had it changed their mind. But well, thanks for your answers I will look elsewhere for a solution.
Pattern (eg.: face, pictures, hand writing, trading patterns) recognizing is a rather big challenge for the world's whole programer community currently. It is not the programming that cannot be done, it is the human process for pattern recognizing that cannot be modelled accurately (although there are some elementary projects going on, eg. printed text recognition is rather advanced these days). If you can draft me how you recognize patterns (according to what rules) I program it for you, but even the military will be curious of that, I guess.

Programming is easy,but define effect patterns clearly is difficult.

if your company, you can emplory C/C++ programmer to do this, or even relegate to MT to do it.

Why search amateurs here?

Hm, I'm not searching for amateurs...
And my thinking is that if AutoChartist.com can do the pattern recognizing then everyone can do it. At least that was I thought when I wrote to this forum, but it seems that I was wrong, it happens sometimes. I'm not a programmer :-).

but you should clear what is "can do it" ,

before programming, the contents need to be described clearly by math-language, then programers transfer them to C/C++/MQL4...or any other.

if you can not describe contents by math-language (or peoples's own language) clearly first, it is more difficult for programmer to do next,

programers can not do all things. only images are not enough.

Maybe you didnot wrong, maybe you are not clear a complex work need step by step, programmers only can do one step of them.

Reason: