MT Communication between separate EAs

I am new to MT and EAs in general, and I would like to know if it is possible to communicate between EAs on different charts.

So for example if I have several charts open, using different currencies, is it possible to send comunications between the two instances of the EA?

And I am a programmer by trade, so I am interested in integrating MT or an EA into some of my existing programs, written in either c, c++, c#, java, etc. Is it possible to integrate and communicate between these languages?

Thanks

mql4 can call DLLs.

galbadia:

I am new to MT and EAs in general, and I would like to know if it is possible to communicate between EAs on different charts.

So for example if I have several charts open, using different currencies, is it possible to send comunications between the two instances of the EA?

And I am a programmer by trade, so I am interested in integrating MT or an EA into some of my existing programs, written in either c, c++, c#, java, etc. Is it possible to integrate and communicate between these languages?

Thanks
You can use MQL4 Global Variables to communicate between EAs on the same Terminal.

In order to integrate MQL programs to external applications, you can use DLLs.

Regards.