Market product with DLL

Hello!

How Can I publish product in market with DLL?

Thanx!

VincentX:

Hello!

How Can I publish product in market with DLL?

Thanx!

You can not do it. See rules "IV. Products. 3. Products must not contain calls to any DLL, including Microsoft Windows system libraries." May be artilce Getting Rid of Self-Made DLLs will be useful for you.

paladin800:
You can not do it. See rules "IV. Products. 3. Products must not contain calls to any DLL, including Microsoft Windows system libraries." May be artilce Getting Rid of Self-Made DLLs will be useful for you.
Thanx!, but not a good news.

VincentX:
Thanx!, but not a good news.

I agree, but it could also open hackers to taking advantage of a user's system, and then the user blames MQ for allowing it to happen.

So perhaps you sell the dll version privately, and create a separate ex5-only version that you can sell in the market.  

4evermaat:

I agree, but it could also open hackers to taking advantage of a user's system, and then the user blames MQ for allowing it to happen.

So perhaps you sell the dll version privately, and create a separate ex5-only version that you can sell in the market.  

Thanx!

4evermaat:

you already asked that question 2 years ago and got the answer https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/3979#comment_73498
A Market of Expert Advisors for MetaTrader 5
A Market of Expert Advisors for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Now you can order a required MQL5 application, generate your own Expert Advisor in the MQL5 Wizard or buy a ready-to-use program in the new Market.

I prefer the rules to be amended to not use self created dll but in the case of calling system dlls:

1- The MQ5 version of the EA should be provided. This help MetaQuotes to review the code for any harmful code.

2- Socket APIs/DLLs is prohibited. We do need EAs not spy wares or Trojans.

Just my opinion.
Reason: