An open Tester

We all know that MQL4 Tester is a great resource and the key to the real world. But it's closed!

I don't know if is a new idea, but what about an open Tester in future versions, where MQL4 users could create their indicators and signals during the test?

For example, "Optimization Results" page (and fields "Pass", "Profit", "Total Trades", etc) table could be customized by fields and indicators created by the users. The first two fields I would create would be fields "Profit Trades" and "Loss Trades" like Report. Maybe "Short Positions Won" and "Long Positions Won" would be the next one.

And so on, since it would be an open resource, like create scripts and indicators, so I could put some of my own indicators fields, to see the results line by line (results records) and sort like any field.

And what about the same resource on "Optimization Graph" page? So I could see another curves, and not just one.

Complex? Maybe MQL4 team could start with just one additional field, like chart "Comment" command (the function outputs the comment defined by the user in the left top corner of the chart), where users could see for each "Optimization Results" record the last "Comment".

I hope see Tester with this idea soon, and you?

Reason: