DANGER? New Malware.bo Trojan (metalang.exe file) found in Interbankfx MT4 download

When I scan my computer for visures It finds a Trojan called New Malware.bo in the metalang.exe file.

It cannot be cleaned only deleted. I deleted exe. file then redownloaded ibsetup4 and the trojan showed up again.

What should I do? My platform has been crashing. Can this be the problem?

Thanks

fxgrm:
When I scan my computer for visures It finds a Trojan called New Malware.bo in the metalang.exe file.

It cannot be cleaned only deleted. I deleted exe. file then redownloaded ibsetup4 and the trojan showed up again.

What should I do? My platform has been crashing. Can this be the problem?

Thanks

No, it is the error of antivirus software. Metalang.exe have built-in defence for working with ex4-code. You should refer your question to authors of your antivirus software.

I see. Thank you.

Hi all,

Metalang.exe is clear software without any viruses!

The virus warning of Anti-Virus software is a false warning. And it’s an error of Anti-Virus software. We’ve sent complaint report to McAfee and they have admitted that it’s their error. They have admitted that metalang.exe is not a virus and it isn’t containing any part of viruses. It’s their fault, not ours. Now they have fixed McAfee Anti-Virus and released new updates for it. They have assured us that there will not be false warnings and metalang.exe will be correctly scanned

Here are confirmation emails from McAfee Support Team about fixing their error in their anti-virus:
----- Original Message -----
To: support@metaquotes.net
Sent: 2007.04.28 05:44
Subject: RE: Re: Wrong McAfee activity
> Hello Mr. Mazhit Mugattarov,
>
> We have already fixed this. Our current DATs (5019) do not detect this file.
> Please ask you customers/users to update their DAT set.
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Rachit Mathur
> Virus Research Engineer
> McAfee AVERT (TM)
> A division of McAfee, Inc.
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mazhit Mugattarov (MetaQuotes)
> Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 5:24 AM
> To: Virus_Research@avertlabs.com
> Subject: [#149108] Re: Wrong McAfee activity
>
> Dear Rachit Mathur,
>
> Thank you for your email.
>
> Based on your conclusion:
> > Detected as : New Malware.bo
> > Identified: No Virus/Trojan
>
> Could you please update the internal bases of your McAfee software so that
> in future your software correctly process the file metalang.exe?
>
> Best regards, Mazhit Mugattarov
> MetaQuotes Software Corp
> https://www.metaquotes.net/

As you see now, it was a false warning from McAfee Anti-Virus software, and its developers have confirmed that. Virus Research Engineer of McAfee has admitted and confirmed that metalang.exe is clear software without any viruses.

I experience similar problem, I use Avira antivirus software. I try to re-download installer, when I start MT4, there's notification for update build 229, but never success.

barief:
I experience similar problem, I use Avira antivirus software. I try to re-download installer, when I start MT4, there's notification for update build 229, but never success.
Here -> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/130075.
Reason: