Did you see such a picture? - page 23

Well, that is the problem...I made an account on this platform, but I can't see a topic of this forum, because this isn't free and I don't want to pay for it because I am a pupil and I don't have a lot of money!

Can you upload it in this forum, please?

Thanks

leMai

leMai:

Well, that is the problem...I made an account on this platform, but I can't see a topic of this forum, because this isn't free and I don't want to pay for it because I am a pupil and I don't have a lot of money!

Thanks

leMai

Forget it, they never post and never share. I did try, that is why i say.......

leMai wrote >>

Thanks

leMai

Ok go to public section there do a search for RSI Channels or just plain RSI then while your at it do a search for RSX change out the RSI with RSX and that is the bottom picture, if you don't know how to code there are plenty of examples there to show you how using iCustom, about the top indicator its a H4 DSEMa Ribbon ON M30 Timeframe chart, do the same thing a search for Ma ribbon, in the public section its there but just regular Ma and regular Multitimeframe the version picture i posted is using the ratio method for multiframe, but the regular multiframe does the same thing it is just more stepped looking.

Strange price action

arshadfx:
Strange price action

as far as I know the swiss central bank plays some "tricks" to avoid that scalpers influence their currency negatively...

IN10TION:

From https://www.forex-tsd.com/news-signal-trading/14459-in10tion-newsreader.html

can u send this indi ( time n news ) like forex factory? thanx

fdrago2 wrote >>

hello
can i have the indicator plz
tarekraad@live.com
thank you

While I have seen some pretty amazing images and indicators on this list, and I really don't think mine is that spectacular, I just wanted to share it with you guys. I was stunned by it when I was playing around with configurations of my latest attempt with a hedging strategy. It was on a 5 mill balance, taking an offsetting trade every candle until Margin Level % was heavily consumed, I changed the background and took a pic of it. It was worth sharing. The EA is not ready for public yet, but should be ready soon.

TrimTheHedge opens a hedging trade, then counts off a specific number of candles and adds a weighting trade on the side of the hedge that the currency is currently traveling in. When the currency reverses, it will place a countering trade to the weighted trade. Each trade increases in lot size. Eventually the heaviest weighted side wins and the user specified desired earning is generated, granted that is only about $10, but it is still in testing phase.

The result so far doesn't care if the trend is up. down or flat, there is always enough volitility that it allows the tool to open trades, when the desired earning is met above and beyond the balance of the two sides, then all trades are closed and it starts all over again.

I am currently working on methods of stripping off trades both positive and negative to leave it in a hedged situation, but allow it to close trades to relieve pressure on the margin. The resulting effect may make for a more beautiful pic than this, for now, this will have to do for a desktop image.

Reason: