Did you see such a picture? - page 13

mgamma:


the last picture is for me of utterly interest: the dashboard.

This shows that we can have an indicator combining several symbol values. Could I get the code?

See sample indicator X-Pair



mql programmer http://www.atrlab.com


realtime fundamental analisys in metatrader

http://www.allcurrency.ru

[삭제]

hamid900 wrote >>


hamid900,I will be very appreciate if you can share me or sell me this indicator, thanx a million


yiting418@yahoo.com

Weeeeeeeee..


Nice Gartley Algo, I have one of those too, need it coded ASAP. :)


Here are a few...


http://i42.tinypic.com/l9ohf.png


http://i44.tinypic.com/17v5ns.png


http://i39.tinypic.com/smrhis.png

And one that just printed a little while ago..


http://i41.tinypic.com/2ujs4z6.png

[삭제]

Hi buddies,

i'm looking for this indicator, anybody knows its name and where i can download it?!

i appreciate you in advance...

Hey Dude,Can I have this wonderful indicator and where can I get it??

mshq2002@hotmail.com
Cheers,

U can get it on that web-cite. I tested it. It's not so cool, like it seemed.

[삭제]


The Cliff Hanger 2009



Www.Creative-Silence.Com