Forum help

Frustration does not begin to explain a beginner position

I gather this Forum Is for ("Experts" to impress other "Experts"). There's no ego trip in helping a beginner.
I have asked 2 questions
(1) How to plot beyond the current bar. The reply is 6 words or so. No explanations no guidance, just use this function.
(2) Indicator shift. The answer was( Please, use button to insert MQL-code) not even a hint of a solution.

If your Forum does not possess the personel or willingness to help those that are struggling to understand a complexed language structure without a comprehensive manual or IDE, then I ask again what is your purpose!
If its for those that already know and need to impress others with their knowledge, so be it. At least tell beginners like me to go else where, so they know where they stand.
I wonder if METATRADER intended this philosophy from its Forum. or are we grinding down to purer elitism

If I Knew the answers I would'nt be asking.
I struggle for hours to understand before asking for help. Is their anybody that remembers, they once were a beginner, can you help.

Regards
peter_zyn    

(1) Use SetIndexShift
(2) Your code has'nt hint, because I not understand it. Try read documentation and view examples in MetaTrader4 \experts\samles\ . After a couple of weeks it will be more clearly.
Reason: