MT5 Private Cloud Setup

I have many servers in three locations which I use for backtesting. Currently I have to keep two to three VPN connections open while running a backtest, if I want to use all of my servers for backtesting. The MT5 cloud uses a central server to keep track of the public cloud nodes so that it can send jobs to them, this allows them to bypass firewalls. 

Does anyone know if it is possible to setup a private cloud server in MT5 so that I can send jobs to my agents without having to maintain three VPN connections?

paysonwelch:

I have many servers in three locations which I use for backtesting. Currently I have to keep two to three VPN connections open while running a backtest, if I want to use all of my servers for backtesting. The MT5 cloud uses a central server to keep track of the public cloud nodes so that it can send jobs to them, this allows them to bypass firewalls. 

Does anyone know if it is possible to setup a private cloud server in MT5 so that I can send jobs to my agents without having to maintain three VPN connections?

I don't get it. EA I think what you meant was "... to setup a private cloud server in MQL5 cloud ..." and not "... in MT5 ...", and so the answer is no. 

From every MT5 that back testing using MQL5 cloud, MQL5 cloud will distribute the jobs to any available agents. So, even if you run a run a hundred agents and run back testing, your back testing maybe using someone else agents and not yours.

Anyway, how many back testing you run that you have to open 2 - 3 VPNs ?   

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!
Reason: