2007.01.11 18:29:18 '30947': trading by experts is prohibited

NorthFinance support tell me that this error is not thier problem?

2007.01.11 18:29:18 '30947': trading by experts is prohibited

My Journal Log is full of these errors and as much as I try and tell NorthFinance that the problem is on thier side, they insist (Gavin from Support) that the problem is a MT4 problem and has nothing to do with NorthFinance.

So I come to this forum as they suggested and every single article I find, suggests that the problem lies with the broker, in this case NorthFinance.

They however still insist that the problem lies in my system, here is the reply from them after giving proof that the problem is on thier side?

I do not suggest tha anyone ever use NorthFinance as a broker, in my opinion I have made a huge mistake. :-(

=======Insert from NorthFinance Support email========
Dear sir Thank you for your e mail Please note that you have to enable the expert advisor, Please go to tools à options à expert advisor à and enable all settings à log off and then log back in for it to take order. After the above restart the client terminal for the changes to take affect, and then load expert advisor to the chart.As written in our agreement Trading operations using additional functions of the client trading terminal, such as Trailing Stop or Expert Adviser are executed completely under the Client responsibility, as they depend directly on the client trading terminal and cannot be supervised by the Server of the CompanyIf you would like further assistance please could you visit https://www.mql4.com// for further help.Thank you for understanding
Kind regards, Gavin North Finance Support Team
=======Insert from NorthFinance Support email========

Forget North Finance. They ask for requote on their CFDs, they also count all trades towards Margin even when you hedge through the same symbol i.e. you buy 1 EURUSD and sell 1 EURUSD, with other borkers your margin will be zero, with them it's 2 lots. I never traded with them live though.