EA Project - and a Reward!

OK, I have a project for one or more of you MQL wizards - and I have a great reward for your help.

In the past I have written a few E.A.s but the functions I need for this strategy, although relatively simple, are an area I have not worked on before.

In a nutshell, the trade group I participate in has taught us a professional hedging strategy. It is VERY powerful and averages 1-2% per day. It requires buying three different currency pairs at the same time, and then placing Take Profits and additional Entries above and below the initial entry prices. When the total profit of all three trades (plus any additional entries that might have been hit) reaches a certain point, you close all the trades (take the cash) and cancel all pending orders and immediately start over.

I am doing this manually right now and have taken a $10,000 account to $12,750+ in less than two weeks.

At this point, I am only looking for an E.A. that will monitor the total take profit of the three or more open trades and close all those trades if the total profit reaches a certain amount that will have to be able to be input by the user.

At the same time, I need the E.A. to exit the trades if the total "profit" hits a certain loss amount, which also must be able to be input by the user.

That’s it, only two external inputs - Exit with Profit and Exit with Loss.

So, for anyone who provides me with an mq4 file which will do this I will provide them with the full details of the strategy. I want to be fair, so if more than one of you write an E.A. for this project I will honor your work and provide the full strategy to you even if I have already received a working E.A.

If you have any further questions for being able to create this E.A. please contact me.

Thanks,

Mike

mvallone2@comcast.net

Tried to contact you on your email & it was rejected.

Craig:
Tried to contact you on your email & it was rejected.

Don't know why, others have contcted me. Try it again - mvallone2@comcast.net or try mikevallone@heritageamerica.com

Mike
Reason: