Discussion of article "Order Strategies. Multi-Purpose Expert Advisor"

New article Order Strategies. Multi-Purpose Expert Advisor is published:

This article centers around strategies that actively use pending orders, a metalanguage that can be created to formally describe such strategies and the use of a multi-purpose Expert Advisor whose operation is based on those descriptions

Order Strategies. Multi-Purpose Expert Advisor

In addition, strategies may require another type of analysis. We will call it analysis of the current trading situation. It comprises analysis of the trading position status and analysis of any available/missing pending orders (if any are used in a strategy). The results of such analysis bring us to decisions of whether certain actions with positions or orders need to be performed, e.g. closing, moving Stop Loss, placing or deleting pending orders, etc. In other words, such analysis includes the study of our market activity, actions according to the situation we (or an Expert Advisor) created and the rules of the strategy in use.

A commonly known Trailing Stop can to a certain extent be considered the second type of elements in a trading strategy. Consider the following analysis: if there is an open position with the profit higher than the set value, while the Stop Loss is not set or is further than the distance from the current price as specified in the settings, the Stop Loss will be moved.

Trailing Stop is a fairly simple function to be of particular interest. Besides, it can be classified as a totally different category of trading strategy elements, being a position management function. Thus, a trading strategy can be comprised of three categories of elements:

1. Market analysis and actions based thereon.

2. Analysis of the trading situation and actions based thereon.

3. Position management.

This article centers around strategies that actively use pending orders (we will call them order strategies for short), a metalanguage that can be created to describe such strategies and the development and use of a multi-purpose tool (Expert Advisor) whose operation is based on those descriptions.

Author: Дмитрий

Why Always Metaprogram Error in Metaprogram.txt ?
how ?
is it the Metaprogram missing ?

Hello ?~
Help Please... 

axeslee722:
Hello ?~
Help Please...

I feel confused. or this system is crap or not usefull. The performances are not there. But, are you sure performances will be shown in articles  here ?

jaguar1637:
MetaQuotes:

New article Order Strategies. Multi-Purpose Expert Advisor is published:

Author: Дмитрий

Thank you so much this article is very helpful.. its a must read for people developing new bots

Please help me understand, should I create a ''MetaProgram.txt'' in the archive folder with the added content of each >txt sent to the reference sets? this is how I should do it to make the EA work ??

Reason: