OrderOpenTime & OrderCloseBy

A few questions,

1. What does OrderOpenTime & OrderProfit return if called for a limit order which has not opened yet?
2. What exactly does order open time return on a opened order, is it seconds since 00:00 January 1, 1970?
3. What does OrderCloseBy do? I just can't work it out from the doucmentation.

Thanks in advance.

1. Time of pending order placing. OrderProfit is undefined.
2. Of course
3. Close both opposite orders. Try to do it manually and see results.

3. 3. What does OrderCloseBy do? I just can't work it out from the doucmentation :
good question : I agree with you Craig, I also can figure what is OrderCloseby.

What are opposite orders ? Buy and Sell ?
Is it used for already opened orders ?
Can it be used for more than 2 orders ?

thank you Stringo if you could change the documentation and add a detailled example.

Please learn basics
F1 - Trading - Trade Positions - Positions Close - Close by Opposite Positions

clear, thank you Stringo

(as I never had simultanously opposite orders, I had never seen this "close by" window before !)

Thanks for the information, how then, does one tell if a limit order has been activated?

Also, why does OrderCloseBy lack the same parameters as a normal order close (e.g. slipagge), can one or more of the positions be unopened limit orders?

Craig:
Thanks for the information, how then, does one tell if a limit order has been activated?

If a limit order is activated then its open time changed to the time of activation. Its type changed to OP_BUY or OP_SELL value

Unopened limit positions aka pending orders can be deleted and cannot be closed

Cool, so the type of order changes, that makes thing easy.
Just so I understand, OrderCloseBy only works with limit orders? it does not mention this in the help...

OrderCloseBy works only with already opened opposite orders, not with limit orders :

ie : With OrderCloseBy you can decide that when a specific opened Buy position will be closed, one of the already opened Sell position will be automatically closed.
Reason: