The service is stopped and uninstalled metatester64.exe

Hello. I signed up yesterday and I started to install the software. I tried running the agents in some virtual machines on my servers but after a while the service is uninstalled. There is the risk of being banned? I have good hardware and would like to know how best to use the virtual machine vmware. Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

duilionet:
Hello. I signed up yesterday and I started to install the software. I tried running the agents in some virtual machines on my servers but after a while the service is uninstalled. There is the risk of being banned? I have good hardware and would like to know how best to use the virtual machine vmware. Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

1. For best operation, install metatester on Windows based OS and not on some virtual machine.

2. If you "... would like to know how best to use the virtual machine vmware ..." then please ask VMware people.

phi.nuts:

1. For best operation, install metatester on Windows based OS and not on some virtual machine.

2. If you "... would like to know how best to use the virtual machine vmware ..." then please ask VMware people.

thanks so much. ;)
Reason: