auto trade program eurox2.ex4!

can any one tell me if they have used the eurox2.ex4 scalper auto trade program!
if you have let me know how it worked and what results (not backtested)you achieved.
thanks.

I read about this on the tsd forum. It appears to be a scam. However, I do not have any personal experience with this EA or its developer.

jimbo32 wrote:
can any one tell me if they have used the eurox2.ex4 scalper auto trade program!
if you have let me know how it worked and what results (not backtested)you achieved.
thanks.

I have tried it, if your referring to the Expert from http://forex-soft.netfirms.com/. It has been good so far - I have used it the last 2 months - the first month I made 80% with it. This month so far I am up approx 40%. Best results are reached with the EUR/USD pair. I like it. Of course no automated system is perfect you will have losses along with your wins. I believe the Expert cost me 99. 00 and you only get the ex4 (non-editable file). I wish I had a decripter ;o).

Anyway that's my 2 pips!  Best of luck!

I believe that system does not use any stop loss, just take profit and trailing stop. If the market never moves positive after you enter the trade, you will be carrying huge open losses. Beware. Look at the test data. See the last big drop at the end of the testing period. It is a tell tale sign of no stop loss or large stop loss systems.

jimbo32 wrote:
thanks.
Hi there
You interested in this EA
Send me a E-mail and a give you more information about it mussos@comcast.net

sdln28 wrote:
jimbo32 wrote:
thanks.

I have tried it, if your referring to the Expert from http://forex-soft.netfirms.com/. It has been good so far - I have used it the last 2 months - the first month I made 80% with it. This month so far I am up approx 40%. Best results are reached with the EUR/USD pair. I like it. Of course no automated system is perfect you will have losses along with your wins. I believe the Expert cost me 99. 00 and you only get the ex4 (non-editable file). I wish I had a decripter ;o).

Anyway that's my 2 pips! Best of luck!

I guess I went for the scam. $99 did not seem like a lot to test a system with these results. I thought it was someone from MetaQuotes. It is not clear what setting to use. There is a stop in the parameters. The inputs are max trades, Pips, Take profit, and trailing stop. There is no documentation other than the inputs noted. I would like to talk to who wrote it. Unless I can get more info I consider the money a loss. Stay away from the website www.forex-soft.netfirms.com. No documentation. No contact information. No support.

This is from the website:
"You may detect YOUR optimal extern values, not default ones, and get more ... much more ! This picture shows that result may be very pretty. Default values are moderate."

If the default values are moderate why not give the best known settings? They already constrain it to use only Euro/USD on H4 time frame. I'd be happy to have someone correct me. I would like to see this work.
Reason: