Missing Trades - Request to Metatrader Developers to explain this problem

Please see attached picture of output from backtester. You can see the buy order that is highlighted. Now check out the demo trade chart. That trade is missing!!! I checked the logs and there were no disconnects or any attempt to place the trade. What is going on?

Another example, this time with AUDUSD.

First picture shows backtester showing trade, while second picture is the demo screen with no trade showing up. What is going on? Will MetaTrader kindly explain why there is such a bid discrepancy between backtests and demo testing? Is the backtester that buggy? MetaTrader, I think you owe the user including myself an explanation!

Post your EA code please.

I do not want to post my EA on an open forum. Why do you need my EA anyway?

My question is shouldn't an EA work the same way as in demo and backtesting? Isn't that the purpose of backtesting... to make sure that it simulated the past properly?

I think your backtesting routine has bugs that need to be fixed. I am pointing out a possible bug.

Metaquotes,

If you give me your email, I will send you the EA and you can take a look there. However, I would like you to post an answer here stating what are the possible reasons for skipping such trades?

Thanks.

support at metaquotes.net

I have emailed you my EA but have not heard back anything from you. Please update.

Thanks.

MetaTrader, you have not yet responded to my problem. I have emailed you the EA and have not received any type of communication from you.

tradermaji, don't be so upset!
You need tickdata if you want reliable backtest, otherwise it is just simulated.
MT4 is a platform and not a data provider and they are the best in their field, but you need to fill your platform with "life".
Contact me via email if you need help. (forexzapATgmailDOTcom)

Zap,

Do you have tickdata from MT4 broker(s)?

tradermaji, turn on "Visual mode" and see test trades.

Your EA is very sensitive to ticks data. Modelled ticks can differ from real ticks

Please use latest build of the client terminal
Reason: