Does anyone know of a Broker that uses an uncorrupted feed?

I recently spent 3 hours sitting and watching a 1 minute chart on Interbank FX and it skips periods Example 12:31 SKIP 12:33 12:34 12:35 Skip 12:37 It does more than 25% of the time. This causes serious Jerks and Skips with SMA EA's Does anyone have any good idea's to get around this or know of a broker that uses a clean feed? Metaquotes said to ask on the forum.

This is not so much corruption, more design philosophy. Broker only sends a tick if there is a price movement and MetaTrader only records a bar if it is sent a tick. Hence if market goes more than a minute without any price movement -> no bar. In general you will not see this happen on 5min+ charts. It is very easy to account for the missing bars in your indicators, the high,low,open and close price of the missing bar are all equal to the close of the previous bar.

In my view modifying your sma script to include missing bars would be much faster and wiser than basing your broker choice around such an issue. I am with interbankfx and while they are yet to achieve perfection, they are very open and responsive and spreads/swaps are good, you could do a whole lot worse.

Zonker wrote:
This is not so much corruption, more design philosophy. Broker only sends a tick if there is a price movement and MetaTrader only records a bar if it is sent a tick. Hence if market goes more than a minute without any price movement -> no bar. In general you will not see this happen on 5min+ charts. It is very easy to account for the missing bars in your indicators, the high,low,open and close price of the missing bar are all equal to the close of the previous bar.

In my view modifying your sma script to include missing bars would be much faster and wiser than basing your broker choice around such an issue. I am with interbankfx and while they are yet to achieve perfection, they are very open and responsive and spreads/swaps are good, you could do a whole lot worse.

Thank you very much for your response. I think Interbank fx is a great company. I prefer using them as my broker. I have no experience in MQL4 though.   I have no idea how to modify script. Do you recommend any programmers/coders that could achieve "modifying your sma script to include missing bars" ? Thanks!  

slace2001:
Thank you very much for your response. I think Interbank fx is a great company. I prefer using them as my broker. I have no experience in MQL4 though. I have no idea how to modify script. Do you recommend any programmers/coders that could achieve "modifying your sma script to include missing bars" ? Thanks!
mqlexpert <AT> gmail <DOT> com
Reason: