Need Help with an Indicator

Hi All,
I'm not a programer, so if it is inappropriate for me to even ask for help here - please forgive me.
I am looking for a simple custom indicator for version 4 that I am sure that probably any of you fine folks could whip out in a matter of minutes.
I am looking for an indicator that would display in a separate window, and that would plot the difference between the upper and lower Bollinger Bands. I would also like to be able to plot a Level line on the indicator.
I use a trading strategy that requires a separation of the Bollinger bands of 8 pips or more. Of course I could measure the difference on screen, but a simple indicator in a separate window that plotted a line and showed a level line of 8 pips would be a great help.

In case it would be needed in creating such an indicator, I use the standard Bollinger bands that comes with MetaQuotes charts (version 4) and have setings of 20 periods; Shift of 0; Deviations of 2; applied to Close.
Thanks in advance to anyone who would be willing to help.
Mike
mvallone2@comcast.net

Hi

Did you have any luck with this one?

I'm not trying to do the same but similar idea?

I'd really like a "measuring tool" like some software have, ie; click one point drag to another and it tells you the distance - in case someone out there has already done that....

:)

Reason: