StopLoss for open psitions

In MT4 I can have two buy positions with two different StopLoss. However, in MT5 it will only have one buy position at a time. If I want to trade like following: two buy stop pending orders. Market moved up, first buy pending order triggered with a stoploss SL1.  Then market moved up again, second buy pending order triggered with stoploss SL2. Now I want to move first buy order stoploss SL1 to SL2. How can we do that in MT5?

Thanks in advance.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

in Mt5, you can not open two buy stop pending. it is inconvenient to calculate margin , lot size.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

hoan:

in Mt5, you can not open two buy stop pending. it is inconvenient to calculate margin , lot size.

that is not true. You can have two pending orders

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/34181/eurusd-h4-alpari-uk-ltd 

Chart EURUSD, H4, 2013.01.16 04:38 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Demo
Chart EURUSD, H4, 2013.01.16 04:38 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: H4. Broker: Alpari (UK) Ltd.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 5. Trading Mode: Demo. Date: 2013.01.16 04:38 UTC.

Once they open they will be combined into one position and you wont be able to directly manage them separately. To manage them separately you will need a ea that sets and manages virtual stops i.e. saves the values to static variables then if price hits one of the values, it closes the position partially then closes the remaining if the other value is reached.

Cant close per trade same with open too!

tonny:
Once they open they will be combined into one position and you wont be able to directly manage them separately. To manage them separately you will need a ea that sets and manages virtual stops i.e. saves the values to static variables then if price hits one of the values, it closes the position partially then closes the remaining if the other value is reached.

Yes, deal with it  partially.

You can close the position  partially at the stoploss price.

Reason: