Is there a good way to identify every order?

MT5 combines all orders with the same symbol into one, and calculates the average "open price",

For my trade strategy, if an order is opened based on  the singal of D1 chart, it will  has its separate loss stop/take Profit, which is different with orders opened on H4 chart.

orders opened on different timeframe charts will set  different Loss Stop/Take Profit ,calculation method depends on chart's timeframe

but MT5 combines  orders with same symbol into one,I need a way to record every order's open price,timeframe, it seems impossible ?  

After studying MQL5 for a week, i feel MT5 is worse in some aspects , something easy to deal in MT4  now  becomes more complex in MT5, even imposible.

Maybe  i should go back to MT4.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants - Documentation on MQL5

OldZ posted  :

MT5 combines all orders with the same symbol into one, and calculates the average "open price",

For my trade strategy, if an order is opened based on  the singal of D1 chart, it will  has its separate loss stop/take Profit, which is different with orders opened on H4 chart.

orders opened on different timeframe charts will set  different Loss Stop/Take Profit ,calculation method depends on chart's timeframe

but MT5 combines  orders with same symbol into one,I need a way to record every order's open price,timeframe, it seems impossible ?  

After studying MQL5 for a week, i feel MT5 is worse in some aspects , something easy to deal in MT4  now  becomes more complex in MT5, even imposible.

Maybe  i should go back to MT4.

Hi OldZ,

the solution is complicated, but I hope to have shown how it can be easy to use in this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/88

A Virtual Order Manager to track orders within the position-centric MetaTrader 5 environment
  • Paul
  • www.mql5.com
This class library can be added to an MetaTrader 5 Expert Advisor to enable it to be written with an order-centric approach broadly similar to MetaTrader 4, in comparison to the position-based approach of MetaTrader 5. It does this by keeping track of virtual orders at the MetaTrader 5 client terminal, while maintaining a protective broker stop for each position for disaster protection.

phampton:

Hi OldZ,

the solution is complicated, but I hope to have shown how it can be easy to use in this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/88

Hi Phampton,

Thank you.

I am afraid that VOM will bring much more difficulity.