- Diskussion (5)
- Neue Funktionen
Plug’n’Trade RTS is a trading robot with a minimum amount of input parameters. The robot is designed for trading the RTS futures contract on FORTS.
Plug’n’Trade applies unique technical indicators for a mathematical analysis of the price movement. The robot automatically sets optimal stop loss and take profit levels. Plug’n’Trade trades on M15. The robot performs all calculations when a new candle forms.
It needs no optimization and is ready to use.
Instructions and recommendations
Plug’n’Trade should be running on a valid RTS contract with M15 period. The robot performs all calculations when a new candle forms. Therefore, the robot should be enabled before each new candle forms.
Calculations for the first morning candle are performed 5 minutes before the market closes (23:45 MSK). This function reduces slippage.
The robot does not change the contract automatically. This is why, close a trade on an expiring contract before the futures expires and launch the robot on a new one.
I recommend launching a robot on a virtual MetaTrader server not to miss entry or exit points which is most important when the robot takes profit.
- Volume – fixed volume (number of traded contracts) to be used by the robot if dynamic volume is disabled. Recommended minimum volume is two contracts since the robot fixes a part of profit closing a half of a trade.
- Dynamic Volume – if True, dynamic volume enabled. In a dynamic volume, the robot uses a predetermined percentage of the account balance. With the growth of account balance, the traded volume automatically increases, and in case of drawdown – decreases.
- % of balance to use – % of the account balance to be used for trading if the dynamic lot is enabled.
-теперь робот быстрее фиксирует прибыль
- Небольние улучшения для быстродействия и надёжности робота
Trade closing method has been refined:
1. Partial profit fixing is performed later.
2. The robot hold a position open longer in case of a strong trend.
This allowed to improve profitability.
- Improved the algorithm of calculations for the first morning candle, which are performed 5 minutes before the market closes (23:45 Moscow time).
- Added calculations before the evening clearing. This allows reducing the possible slippage after clearing.