Veno EA is a safe and fully automated medium-term trading robot.
The EA does NOT use hedging, martingale, grid strategies, arbitration, etc.
Veno Expert System automatically analyzes the appearance of participants with distinct preference towards buying or selling on the market. Trades are conducted on strong cluster and news based movements. The robot automatically analyzes the market volumes and volatility and follows strong supply and demand movements. It smoothly sets breakeven levels and features the built-in smart mechanism for partial closure of profitable trades. The built-in spread filter manages slippages and spread extension.
The EA has the functions of the multi-currency trading. The Virtual Mode allows you to place orders and net profit levels without a broker.
Basic EA settings are already configured for EURUSD (M30, H1, H4) and GBPUSD (M30, H1, H4).
- The EA has been optimized for EURUSD (M30, H1, H4) and GBPUSD (M30, H1, H4).
- It is recommended to use an ECN broker with a low spread and VPS.
- Use only five-digit accounts.
- Small spread significantly increases the EA's efficiency.
For correct robot operation, it is important to have a good communication channel for connection with the broker server. Therefore, it is recommended to use the VPS chosen based on the closest location to the broker to achieve the lowest possible ping, which provides better conditions for the robot to place orders.
It is important to backtest Veno Expert System with the simulation coefficient of not less then 90%. Some brokers have a significant delay in triggering of stops and orders, which is critical to any trading.
- Lot - lot size;
- Stoploss - stop loss;
- Magic - unique EA magic number;
- CheckLevels - estimated number of levels;
- BiasPips - move pending orders (in points);
- MaxSpread - maximum spread allowed before a pending order triggers;
- Slippage - fixed slippage (in points);
- VirtualSL - enable/disable a virtual stop loss (hides StopLoss from the broker);
- ShowInfo- show/hide extra info;
- Trailing - enable/disable breakeven position processing mode;
- TrailStart - activate breakeven level (in points);
- TrailStopPercent - breakeven level setting percentage;
- UseBreakEven - enable/disable breakeven;
- BEStart - initial breakeven level (in points);
- BEStop - breakeven profit level (in points);
- SplitProfitLots - profitable order division mode;
- StartSplitPips - points of profit to start dividing a profitable deal;
- SplitPrercentProfit - profit percentage for each profitable deal division;
- SplitLot - closed lot volume for dividing a profitable deal;
- AutoLot - enable/disable deal volume auto selection mode;
- IsProtection - enable/disable protection against large trades;
- BalancePerLot - number of the account balance units per the specified Lot deal volume;
- CheckTime - EA hourly work mode;
- OpenMondayHour - start operation on Monday (in hours);
- CloseFridayHour - end operation on Monday (in hours);
- CommentDeals - custom comments for deals
+ additional settings for the offset of the resistance and support levels
+ simplified the mechanism of automated calculation of the trade volumes
+ setting the operation hours for the trading system
Added the BiasPips parameter - shift of pending orders (in points)
Added the BEStart, BEStop breakeven level