Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System.

Renko Ashi Trading System 2

Please read the pdf manual for this system. Good luck everyone.

PS: Reuploaded the fixed ma in applied price indicator. Special thanks to FXchaser

PS: Reuploaded the fixed macd alert indicator. Special thanks to Puzzlebird

PS: Reuploaded a Special Settings Template for USDJPY pair, the most easiest pair to trade in Renko Ashi 2.

NEW! PS: Reuploaded MACD ALERT 2 Indicator, Fixed the repaint Issue and ability to turn on and off the alarms, Special Thanks to Silvio Invernici On this post here

Please note that you must only take trades. (Which i have missed to mention in the manual clearly)

Buy - When macd is above 0 level and all conditions met as per the rules in manual.

Sell - When macd is below 0 level and all conditions met as per the rules in manual.

Recommended Broker for trading renko, with low spreads, cents/mini and standard accounts.

Leverage 1:50 to 1:1000 with 150 currencies and 500 CFD's to trade.

Automatic e-currency deposit/withdrawal.

Its a GMT broker so its very easy to trade sessions as your candles are on GMT timezone.

TradeFort

Folks.

I would just like to say that i wont be paying much attention or posting much in my topic anymore.My only wish is that those interested in trading renko with their own intention and interest may take this topic forward and post their own renko based ideas and strategies.As for me, i will watch this topic for others ideas once a while and keep hoping someone comes out with something better for renko.I'm still trading on renko and i think i will probably continue to do so.Thank you for reading and please do not direct any questions to me, i know there are nice people here who would take the initiative to answer your questions.

Have a Happy New Year Ahead!

ANd if you would like to support me, please register in EXNESS (Its where i trade) by joining it under my link.

https://www.exness.com/a/2705

BYE everyone!

Commercial Version of My Renko System. $500

Click Here

Interesting, there is more and more interest in Renko charting, i already have a few renko script, i look forward to see your template setup once it will be approved. Have you developed the system by your self? How is the Heiken-Ashi is used with the renko candle? Unless it is only for visual aid isn't renko is already filtering the noise?

Hi mr_nims, I'm interesting with your system but for some reason I can not download your attachment. Maybe because you are not enough post to this forum.

I'm still waiting your attachment to download.

Thank You

ServerUang.

GreatYves:
Interesting, there is more and more interest in Renko charting, i already have a few renko script, i look forward to see your template setup once it will be approved. Have you developed the system by your self? How is the Heiken-Ashi is used with the renko candle? Unless it is only for visual aid isn't renko is already filtering the noise?

Yes, i have made the system for myself and quite successful and hence i have decided to share it here, but no i have not created the indicators and script myself its all thanks to the forex-tsd and indo investasi forums, Thats why i think i should share with traders here just like they have shared with me.

Renko charts are basically non-timeframe price based chart. So it doesn't care about time only concentration is on the price, which is quite helpful because the noisy time-frame based candles tend to confuse and usually put trader in wrong directions.

I have merged heiken ashi candles over 5pip renko candles to identify price based trend because price can also be nasty at times and so filtering out noise, time with renko plus filtering out price movement fakeout with heiken ashi candles = high probability scalp trades.

I bet anyone will be able to easily make 10-20pip over and over again at-least 2-3 times a day with a minimalistic stop-loss like 10pip+spread. I personally trade this system live with 50% of my balance and a weekly target of 200pip minimum. (100% growth per week)

Your very aggressive trader! I bet it work on higher time frame because i am unable to scalp lower time frame. Do you have any suggestion in adjusting renko box size accordingly with higher time frame?

GreatYves:
Your very aggressive trader! I bet it work on higher time frame because i am unable to scalp lower time frame. Do you have any suggestion in adjusting renko box size accordingly with higher time frame?

lol, I'm not an aggressive trader, actually i just deposit 20-30% of my forex money in broker account and trade 50% of that aggressively and compounding lot size increment every week.

Dude, Renko chart is not a time-frame base chart, there is no higher and lower timeframe, only it show box size depend on how many pips you input.

I think if you do not have the time, change box size to say 25-50pip and stoploss double of box size you input. The renko script im using it need that price to go against double of previous box size to change from bull to bear or vice versa. Example: If box size is 25pip big and is bull, so price needs to go -25 and -25pip more to change to bear (more concrete evidence that price action has reverse), so stoploss in this case will need to be 50pip + spread.

ServerUang:
Hi mr_nims, I'm interesting with your system but for some reason I can not download your attachment. Maybe because you are not enough post to this forum.

I'm still waiting your attachment to download.

Thank You

ServerUang.

Hi Sir, Its an honor to me that you have paying attention to my topic. I have been using a lot of your indicators since years. I still use the marketprice indicator you have developed.

I think now everything is approved.

Thanks a lot!

Mr. Nims

Thank you Mr_Nims for sharing your system. It's very much appreciated

impressive

I like it, well done. I have yet to add any filter to my system but yours shows the potential.

Thanks for posting your work and I wish you more success.

Guys, be very careful when using the LSMA cos it repaints the past not only on the open brick but also 1 brick in the past (last closed brick). So with Renko charts, that kind of indicator is useless. Almost every indicator is useless with Renko cos with those charts you have pure PA. Learn the PA put the SR lines in place and trade that.

Regards

Cirps

Re-entry

Mr Nims,

Do you re-enter on the chnge and change back of the LMSA during a RENKO Ashi trend?

Reason: