Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 13

shawnc78:
What are the settings you are using for the EA? Can you go over them please? Shawn

Also, could you please let us know which time frame you used?

shawnc78:
What are the settings you are using for the EA? Can you go over them please? Shawn

attached the settings i am using. Im still testing it so do not go live on this.

for 10pip renko chart use 10piprenkoset.set

for 20pip renko chart use 20piprenkoset.set

use 10pip renko for pairs : eurusd, eurjpy, usdchf, usdcad, usdjpy, audusd

use 20pip renko for pairs : gbpusd, gbpjpy, gbpchf

Files:

fosgate_r:
WOW, very nice result !!!

It could have been 2-3 times more nicer if not for the EA-heiken problem

lordsfxt:
It could have been 2-3 times more nicer if not for the EA-heiken problem

Lordsfxt,

Are you running this on a 1m chart or the 2m offline chart? Or, another time frame?

bnbb2004:
Lordsfxt, Are you running this on a 1m chart or the 2m offline chart? Or, another time frame?

2m offline chart offcourse dude

lordsfxt:
2m offline chart offcourse dude

Thanks I just wanted to make sure.

lordsfxt,

Just to be sure I open a 1min chart and then a 2min "offline"chart and apply the heiken ashi template to it. Then attach the following EA on the offline chart?

What would be the best way for me to earn 15-20pips a day on the Eur/Usd pair? How are you having great results?

Shawn

lordsfxt:
15-20 pip a day on eurusd is very easy on this! I hope you increase your goal to 40-80pip on eurusd I am attaching a template and some indicators, use it on the eurusd 2min offline chart, its a little modified, but that should help you easily make your daily goal

image of what i sent u

NOte: use a 5pip renko bars on this system.

Files:
shawneu.gif  38 kb

shawnc78:
lordsfxt,

Just to be sure I open a 1min chart and then a 2min "offline"chart and apply the heiken ashi template to it. Then attach the following EA on the offline chart?

What would be the best way for me to earn 15-20pips a day on the Eur/Usd pair? How are you having great results?

Shawn

15-20 pip a day on eurusd is very easy on this! I hope you increase your goal to 40-80pip on eurusd

I am attaching a template and some indicators, use it on the eurusd 2min offline chart, its a little modified, but that should help you easily make your daily goal

NOte: use a 5pip renko bars on this system.

Stop Loss ?

Hello Lordsfx,

What stop loss do you use?

Thank you.

Partypips

Reason: