Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 109

What you've done? Now I can't look at the ordinary charts. After the Renko charts they like chaos!

lol, not me it was nims his idea. lol.

Hut,

Aren't the ones that I have marked reversal patterns too?

Files:
setupa_1.jpg  139 kb

Alan, can't answer that question since it just came up. tomorrow 644 and I will run trough alot charts to check and see what is and what's not. The more people do it the more relaible ofcourse :-). that's probably where the macd could come in handy.

I'll be prety honest that a quick glance at the EU chart tells m that EUR/USD will head lower Monday. maybe consolidating but I don't expect it to rise further.

Since we try to swing trade or whatever exotic names there are I wouldn't take any position on it.

Can't wait to see monday. :-)

I'd put stop 2 pips higher + spread of so from last high. See that renko wick.

Why do we close weekends anyway? lol.

1st target for me would be the 21b ( 1.4375/80 area )

Files:
euswing.jpg  323 kb

new template

HUtrader, that's a very clean template!! I look forward to trying it next week. Any special settings ?

cheers

N

Clear Reversal

nickmead:
HUtrader, that's a very clean template!! I look forward to trying it next week. Any special settings ?

cheers

N

Hut and Alan,

How about my identification of reversal. Major and medium reversal and retracement are clearly identified.

Orinin

ps. I didnt take a trade as per recommended by Ichimoku.

Files:
ranko2d.gif  37 kb

Looks pretty the same. the question is, how do you define a reversal pattern. What are your set of rules for that? How do you define range trading?

nickmead:

cheers

N

Nope, same as the template

Orinin:
Hut and Alan,

How about my identification of reversal. Major and medium reversal and retracement are clearly identified.

Orinin

ps. I didnt take a trade as per recommended by Ichimoku.

Orinin, pls post indis and template so we can have a look.

thnx in advance.

Reason: