Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 151

new indis

my new indis

Files:
2cci.mq4  4 kb
2macd_v2.mq4  5 kb

You dont need a trading system to trade. You only need bolinger bands and ema lines, plus the proper time frame to trade in.

James the Giant:
You dont need a trading system to trade. You only need bolinger bands and ema lines, plus the proper time frame to trade in.

Care to elaborate on that...?

Would love to hear your setup.

And a small note: there is no "timeframe" on renko charts.

James the Giant:

?

you dont need a trading system to trade but let me mention a system i use to trade?

kupak:
my new indis

Thanks for sharing these Kov...!

Cheers, San/Raj4x

still struggling

Mr nims,

do you have video in you tube that show how you trade the renko?

I am really frustrated that after I finally found what I seek (non time based

chart) for a long time, I still found my self in a dirt. Pips do comes in

more promising level than before but it is the consistency that I am strive for.

The level of consistency that I see on Mr nims' statement. Please help.

Cheers

still struggling

Hi all,

I just want to add that since I prefer a method of scalping the eurusd, I choose the renko box 2 to gather more pips. The challenge is to 'cheery pick' a healthy move that give me sufficient profit margin. Nonetheless, lotta times I step into a mine field - choppy trade that only moves few pips or so before it reverses - that cost me negative profit and emotional draining. Does anyone has any suggestion in playing the renko box 2? TIA

cheers

Cannot get the M2 Offline Chart to appear as a Renko chart, it remains a bar chart no matter what I do. The EA Button shows the EA to be runing, but not showing on the chart.

Any thoughts please?

Non Align MA Ea

Hi TraderDuke,

Pls post a screen shot of your screen w/ the EA.

Thank you

Reason: