Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 219

Blaiserboy:
Probably look at the strongest which is USD and then buy that against the weakest.

the lower the number, the stronger the currency? so in this example I should place a sell-order on the pair nzdusd? is that what you say? are you sure?

LsMA vs XPMA

lordsfxt:
OK let me explain, I remove the LsMA because it repaint and errors so i put this xpma which is a very solid ma and with alert.

Now my main decision maker is the xpma. because that is telling me what the trend is on renko.

then i am using heiken ashi to stay in the trade, when it alarm i get out, if it alarm again and in direction of xpma i do a rentry. that way

Please as a newbie, I've been following the thread. I love it for it simplicity, thank you guys. I am ready to start using it today on my demo,which one is LsMA in the chart for me to replace it with XPMA? Is it heiken ashi only will popup the alarm?

Thanks,

Hilk

enquery

"The Optional Stuff are copywriter material and hence I will not be able to share

it openly on the forum or on the web, If you need these Optional Stuff please

send me an e-mail from the forex-tsd forum and I will be able to send it to you."how do i send you an email in respect to your offer about the RENKO ASH.i am giving this e-mail until i am sure of you through the mail you reply me ,then i will contact you with my confidencial e-mail=e-mail: graceandpeace0001@gmail.com

Dont generate M2 Data

Hi

anybody can help me?

I do all like described in the manual, but when I open Offline Charts I cant see M2 chart.

The EA works only with live feed?

Yes. You have to wait til the market is open.

Thanks dakiki

You'r right. Market is open and it works

dakiki:
Yes. You have to wait til the market is open.

I think my renko is bugged....I set the renko box to 10 pips...but the market sometimes moves 15..20 pips up or down and the bar DONT CLOSE...why ? Im using renko_live_chart3.2

Robson Paludo:
I think my renko is bugged....I set the renko box to 10 pips...but the market sometimes moves 15..20 pips up or down and the bar DONT CLOSE...why ? Im using renko_live_chart3.2

I have the same issue with Renko bars. However, since I discovered this thread I've added HeikenAshi to those bars. Unfortunately, I haven't seen if there is an improvement to the issue you mention because trading has been so bad this week, I've just stayed out of the market (U.S. session) until after Labor Day.

After I discovered Renko bars, at first enthused, but not so after the bars not closing as you describe. Someone else earlier posted how Renko bars look fantastic after the fact, but not during trading. But, like I said, I'll give adding the HA to Renko and see if there is an improvement.

BTW, not using template from this thread as I have Ninja Trader.

ea

anyone come up with an EA for the H A Renko??

Renko Indicator

Here's one i'm using right now,,,running smoothly without much troubles>>>

Dont forget to set the "Emulate Online Chart" to "true",,,,,

renkolivechart-not_ea.ex4

Files:
Reason: