Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 270

Re

And I hope mr.Nims won't be against that I place it here..

Settings and template from the author indicator of the mr.Kiads

"...Source data M1,

Renko Offline Chart TF your choice as long as not that standard Candlestick TF.

Starting Price 100 for JPY pairs, and 1 for non JPY pairs.

Maxbars : me 28800 (1440 bars x 20 days)

Brick Size 10 point, but you can also use 5 point or 20 point or else.

Shifting Percentage : 12.5% max. if you want more smoothed but also consume more cpu resources use 6.125% (better for bigger brick size). "

Personally I use this builder renko

10 step of a box of 50% shift where I use Stochastic RSX from Mladen, also now I use BB+ATR which too well proves to be on renko

or the 16th step of a box and 12.5% shift with this very good indicator

AIR92

Thanks for posting these....

I am not having much luck configuring the bars and indicators to look the same as yours.

Can you provide some instructions..

I did figure out the price bars and the stochastic.... but the QQE..... no luck at all....

Thanks

Files:

AIR92

Nick will be pleased to see your contribution.

He wants all to make good profits and every contribution may help another person..

You have done a great service to Renko traders with your posts.!!

daveM

hi Air92

i put the indi which in post 2692 in the experts folder

then i closed the mt4 and opened it again and tried to drag it to the chart like renko live chart v3.4

but i found nothing came with me !!

is there's a somthing missing i should do it ?

thanks for yr posts

ahmed nabil:
hi Air92

i put the indi which in post 2692 in the experts folder

then i closed the mt4 and opened it again and tried to drag it to the chart like renko live chart v3.4

but i found nothing came with me !!

is there's a somthing missing i should do it ?

thanks for yr posts

This one is an indicator, not an EA

Offs1987:
So what? Who cares the pips of renko boxes. The important question I asked you is if it is profitable on real time market

Hi Offs,

Most EA's will register profits and straight equity curve when backtesting renko on the mt4 strategy tester.

You need to follow the steps on this page to know the real backtest results.

How to properly backtest RangeBars, MedianRenko, Renko and PointO using Tick Data with 99% modeling quality – Forex Trading Tools | Metatrader tools & plug-ins

Best,

Nick

Blaiserboy:
AIR92

Thanks for posting these....

I am not having much luck configuring the bars and indicators to look the same as yours.

Can you provide some instructions..

I did figure out the price bars and the stochastic.... but the QQE..... no luck at all....

Thanks

Try it.I hope it will help..And my council. Each indicator needs to be adjusted as it is best of all for you

Files:
qqe.jpg  175 kb

Another super day for Renko traders....

I love it when I can get 200 pips without really working for it. I didn't really have time to work at it today as I had to meet my son returning from Christmas holiday and there was some important things to do around the house.

Perhaps tomorrow I can put in a full days work.

Thanks to all of the people who have contributed ideas to this thread, without the people there would be no thread and there would not be this easy method to attain our goals.

Reason: