Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 230

I was sure that there were beautiful maidens in India...... but none in the pics..... hahaha

I'll post that too sometime soon, There are too many!

Best Regards,

Nims

The whole Europe has now monsoon and they cannot handle so much water but water in food stores didn't went cheaper! Ha, ha, ha...

Brainios:
Hello Nims,

I am currently with markets.com (terrible high spread, but when I joined them I just started with forex trade) and I have a demo account with exness. Though where markets.com give you about 8 days of M1 data I only get 4 days with exness. Are you certain about this information? Even if I press F2 to download I get the message that all is already downloaded?

Regards,

Brainios

(I am also using your system from this topic and making about 150 pips profit a day, so thank you for that!)

Dear Brainios

I am using exness and there is a way to download their history through their website....some excel sheets....Unfortunately I dont know how to do it as mr nims did it for me through teamviewer. You could ask him.

Marcio

Brainios:
Hello Nims,

I am currently with markets.com (terrible high spread, but when I joined them I just started with forex trade) and I have a demo account with exness. Though where markets.com give you about 8 days of M1 data I only get 4 days with exness. Are you certain about this information? Even if I press F2 to download I get the message that all is already downloaded?

Regards,

Brainios

(I am also using your system from this topic and making about 150 pips profit a day, so thank you for that!)

Hi Brainios,

I was planning to add Markets.com to my portfolio of brokers. They do have a good customer support, but the spreads and the way they are working seems like they are still in the 2007 era. Anyways They are honest and why they charge high spreads is because they are still a market maker so it's normal as they make their pay from spreads.

If your happy with 4-digit and fixed spread, don't leave them. But if you want to enter 5-digit (noisy) and tight spreads there are a lot of brokers including the exness on my fist post.

I'm glad that your scoring 150 a day!

I have a poll on the first post asking whether you make profit or not, 530 votes and 341 postes yes and 180ish posted no, so it's true the system works well for many as well as the system doesn't work for many.

I'm glad your one of the many who makes pips.

Please share anything you feel to do so, Maybe I have things to learn from you.

I'm also glad your dad trades, my dad was a trader too and died 8 months ago, he was a 4 hour trader and he only introduced me to fx trading in 2005. It feel so good to have dad trading too and also the grumbling to his kid when he did a BOBO haha.

Best Regards,

Nick

very nice,

appreciate you effort

hello all, I have a very simple request to make: can someone program a very simple alert to ring a sound at the open of every 3rd renko brick in the same direction?

you might be able to use a moving average crossover alert for that purpose

camisa:
hello all, I have a very simple request to make: can someone program a very simple alert to ring a sound at the open of every 3rd renko brick in the same direction?
Blaiserboy:
you might be able to use a moving average crossover alert for that purpose

You can also use the bill williams fractal alert indicator, it signals/indicators almost precisely at the 3rd candle in reverse of the trend.

Regards,

Nick

Traders Dynamic can help with analysis

Files:
Reason: