Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 221

ofie:
As a renko trader, what should be the best Leverage to use when setting up MT4.

Hehe, that's really funny quessy bro, your leverage depends more on your money-management style etc.

I'd recommend to always go with the maximum leverage as you can get in your broker, because you definetly have the choice to increase or decrease your lot size or trade size, depending on MM. If you go for low leverage you'll have to go with lower trade size only, no flexibility there then.

Hi Mr_Nims, where did you post the new Renko version? I would like to revise it. I am a successful Renko trader.

The best leverage is not to have a big eyes or not to be greedy! I would say 100:1 because on 100:1 also EAs work. On lower leverages they don't.

Thanks Hermes

hermes:
Hi Mr_Nims, where did you post the new Renko version? I would like to revise it. I am a successful Renko trader.

The best leverage is not to have a big eyes or not to be greedy! I would say 100:1 because on 100:1 also EAs work. On lower leverages they don't.

Thanks Hermes

If trader is greedy, it does not matter low leverage or high. Even 100:1 can be dangerous in that case.

I write all about leverage here in my this section of the site. Easy Renko System

To me leverage is just how much margin the broker is going to take to start the trade, other than that. It won't help having lower leverage as person can still do stuntman-ship with lower leverage.

The most important is if the trader knows what he wants to put and has a money management plan. Then leverage is not going to affect. Anyways, if you still think you will get greedy suddenly and break rules, its good if you can cap the leverage to 100:1 or lower.

hi mr. nims

the same thread i have seen with same inputs from you in a different forum . traded this system there for many days. good to see you back though

mr_nims:
Hehe, that's really funny quessy bro, your leverage depends more on your money-management style etc. I'd recommend to always go with the maximum leverage as you can get in your broker, because you definetly have the choice to increase or decrease your lot size or trade size, depending on MM. If you go for low leverage you'll have to go with lower trade size only, no flexibility there then.

Thanks Mr_nims, you have made me understood how Leverage works in plain easy terms. May the Lord grant you wisdom to continue your good works of helping newbies to trade forex profitably.

$500 renko system

mr_nims:
If trader is greedy, it does not matter low leverage or high. Even 100:1 can be dangerous in that case.

I write all about leverage here in my this section of the site. Easy Renko System

To me leverage is just how much margin the broker is going to take to start the trade, other than that. It won't help having lower leverage as person can still do stuntman-ship with lower leverage.

The most important is if the trader knows what he wants to put and has a money management plan. Then leverage is not going to affect. Anyways, if you still think you will get greedy suddenly and break rules, its good if you can cap the leverage to 100:1 or lower.

Hi mr nims, thanks for sharing you renko system with us. I was just wondering what are the differences between this system you shared opening in the forum vs the renko system you are selling for $500. Are there different results? less risk? higher accuracy rate? Thanks.

cwu:
Hi mr nims, thanks for sharing you renko system with us. I was just wondering what are the differences between this system you shared opening in the forum vs the renko system you are selling for $500. Are there different results? less risk? higher accuracy rate? Thanks.

The difference is just one, free version is entirely a mechanical trading system. Commercial version is not entirely mechanical trading, its a more advanced form of renko trading. risk depends on MM, not strategy & accuracy is off-course more higher on commercial.

back again

Hi Mr Nims

I'm happy to see you are back on the field

I had some fun and success demo trading your old Renko 2 years ago

it has been really funny

too bad my demanding job doesn't allow me to trade renko anymore

wish you a good luck

"Rogue Trader"

Hi,

A Wallpaper I created in weekend, Just for fun sake.

Theme "Rogue Trader"

Regards,

Nick AKA Mr,Nims

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5955/roguetraderaudiwallpape.jpg

Weekend Drunken Drama of me

Hi friends,

An old friend of mine, He wants me to leave forex and trading.

I told him I can't and I never will.

He told me he knows me since the day I left the world to trade.

He knows me too well as we were friends way back before I was even a trader.

He tells me, The people on the internet and the people I think are my friends.

They only know me because of trading and only are my friends for trading related purposes.

But they (The trader friends), don't know what kind of life I live or care about me.

He want's me to get a girlfriend and see what life is all about.

He say's that I'm in a suffering, money isn't everything or trading, There has to be someone in my life.

Oh well, I said okay. I'll try. He want's me to meet him and he will introduce me to a girl.

I said okay, whatever you say, so 27th of Dec, I'll be meeting him and see what's the life he is talkin about

That for me is a question mark, A life that's better than trading?

Anyways a music video, Themed "Live Life a Little" Lyrics in English.

"Jee Le Zaraa" Lyrics & English Translation- "Talaash" (2012) - YouTube

Have a good n drunken weekend!

Regards,

Nick

Reason: