Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 75

gween:
i'm using 15 5 5 stoch and combine with standard MACD ( the best is using BEST MACD indicator ) ....seems working great to me....

MACD fast 10periods, slow 20 periods and signal line 5. looks great on 10pip box chart.

Also a signal arrow on chart for macd attached

Thank you,sir but I already have both Winrar and WinRar.Problem is that PC will not give me permission to create files and folders.

orion7:
Thank you,sir but I already have both Winrar and WinRar.Problem is that PC will not give me permission to create files and folders.

attach indicator 4 you

indicators part 2

Files:

thank you very much.!

lordsfxt:
MACD fast 10periods, slow 20 periods and signal line 5. looks great on 10pip box chart. Also a signal arrow on chart for macd attached

thanks bro...gonna try the setting...

holidays

How close to the holidays do you plan to trade this year, Christmas and new years that is?

Lords - specifically interested if you trade up until 2 days prior or further out, and start back Jan 2 or further.

Thanks in advance, as I plan to go till 22nd and restart on the 2nd.

Big Trend

kerty9:
Big trend indicator has a default setting on 80,3,0. What setting do you use? I am trying out 45,3,0 but I am not sure if that is an optimal setting for 10pip renko

Hi Kerty,

I am using default setting. It tells me when the price retrace or change its direction.

Just for sharing (not to show up), Just follow the sfractal & SnR, no matter what trend, Good enough to give U profits. I have tested them and the result give you 90% - 95% winning trade.

Dont ask me to post my result here, just do the following and see by your own eyes:

1. set you 10pips bar renko on 1m TF

2. attached tpl as per LordFX version on 10M TF offline

3. Add Tup and BigTrend

4. Attach BB MACD and riskyachter as filter

5. Short/Long when alerted by sfractal (confirm with RSI 21)

6. Use 1.00 as your contract size in trading

7. Cash your profit and enjoy.

For me no more additional indicators needed in this thread. No more..No more..

Is the time to show how much you make or how many pips you close rather than keeps giving funy very funy idea that just will make your chart so messy.

One again, 10pips bar, 10M TF and the tpl given by LordFx are the edge of your trading system searching, very perfect.

Learn how to master that system:

- How to use this system

- When to use this system

- When not to use this system

LordFX, Thanks for your entire contribution in this thread. For me, you has changed my trading approach and triple up my income. You know what, I trade for a living..

Orinin

Orinin:
Hi Kerty,

3. Add Tup and BigTrend

4. Attach BB MACD and riskyachter as filter

5. Short/Long when alerted by sfractal (confirm with RSI 21)

Orinin

Couple of quick questions, as it is not so obvious from your post

1) How do you use rsi21 to confirm entry?

2) I assume BB MACD is used to exit a trade on change in dot color. How do you use it to filter an entry?

3) Why both Tup & bigtrend as they both seems to give same info about long term trend and trend change. Do you take sFractal trades only in the direction of Tup/Bigtrend trend? Since these trend indicator are so lagging, they filter lots of good trade signals, but I guess they would filter enough of bad signals too to improve win-loss ratio.

Thanks for sharing your trading ideas.

robp440:
How close to the holidays do you plan to trade this year, Christmas and new years that is?

Lords - specifically interested if you trade up until 2 days prior or further out, and start back Jan 2 or further.

Thanks in advance, as I plan to go till 22nd and restart on the 2nd.

5 weeks more of trading left. Then its straight to the second week of Jan.

Reason: