News ea helio
- The news bot places a buy and sell trade at the same time before economic news is released, when spreads are low.
- Minutes before the news, the bot places stop loss orders on both trades and adjusts them based on real-time market movements.
- As the news approaches, the bot stops adjusting the stop loss orders and allows them to be triggered by the market.
- Depending on the impact of the news, one stop loss order may be triggered and the corresponding trade closed, while the other trade remains open and potentially generates profits.
- close_all_trades: When set to true, all open positions are closed.
- stoploss_activation: When set to true, the bot can set stop loss orders at a specified interval from the news.
- lots_to_be_used: Specify the size of the trades to be placed.
- number_of_trades_to_place: Specify the number of trades to place (1 for a single hedge, 2 for a double hedge).
- allowed_spread_to_open_trades: Specify the maximum allowable spread before trades are placed.
- News hour inputs: Set according to the server time.
- Stop loss hour inputs: Set according to the server time.
for more information:
WHATSAPP : +256742305452
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUTUBE : maforextrading