Tiburon EA MT5
Tiburon EA MT5
|Tiburon EA is another one of my fully automatic EAs working specifically with the EURUSD currency pair. The Expert Advisor showed excellent results on the H1 timeframe in the period from 2011 to 2021. Tiburon EA is based on several trading indicators: RSI (Relative Strength Indicator), Stochastic Oscillator and my own custom indicator which makes it even more efficient. As an initial signal for determining suitable entry points, the EA uses the standard crossing of 2 levels: overbought and oversold zones and the Stochastic and my indicator determines the possibility of price movements at certain levels. The combined work of the indicators allows the Expert Advisor to weed out false signals. Accurate trades opening and easy to use makes Tiburon EA a great tool to earn money. |
3 copies left at $299 Next Price 500$
Tiburon EA Strategy for maximum safety and long-term profitability:
Example: Your capital is $1,000.
1. Divide your available capital into 4 parts and put 1/4 of them into an account.
2. Keep 3/4 of your reserve funds in a personal account in a personal account.
3. Withdraw your profits every Friday after all transactions are completed.
4.After each withdrawal, divide all the capital you have (reserve funds + active funds + withdrawn funds) into 4 parts and start over with 1/4.
5. When a deposit loss occurs (it happens at some point), don't panic, divide the remaining capital (reserve funds + trading funds) into 4 parts and start over with 1/4.
6. Repeat this process, and you will become profitable
- Working pair: EURUSD
- Working Timeframe: H1
- Minimum recommended deposit: $3000
- Recommended brokers: ECN
- Solid backtest and live performance
- Uses dynamic Take Profit feature
- User-friendly, no special skill required to install and use the EA
- Compatible with any broker
- Number of orders Max - maximum possible number of trades
- FixLot - fixed lot for the first trade
- AutoLot - automatic lot estimation (% of your deposit)
- RsiPeriods - number of past candles the EA uses to analyze price dynamics
- RsiUpLevel - overbought level value
- RsiDownLevel - oversold level value
- K_Period - number of period
- D_Period - period of moving average
- Slowing - parameter of moving average
- Start Time (hour) - start hour to open trades
- Stop Time (hour) - final hour to close trades
Prior to purchasing Tiburon EA, please bear in mind any possible risks associated with the act of trading on Forex. Past performance does not guarantee future profitability.