CyberBoom is a fully automatic expert built for the XAUUSD currency pair.
CyberBoom does not use Martingale and Grid, All Trades are covered by StopLoss and TakeProfit.
CyberBoom only works in XAUUSD currency pairs.
CyberBoom has been tested for more than 5 years in Strategy Tester .
CyberBoom trades in H1 time frame.
| Symbol || XAUUSD |
| Timeframes || H1 |
| Minimum Deposit || 200 USD |
| Brokers || Any broker |
How to work
- Combines hundreds of different strategies to predict the USDJPYcurrency pair
- Uses dozens of different personal indicators
- Complex mathematical calculations to examine the Forex network
- This expert has been tested in more than 20 major brokers in the world.
- This expert has been tested for more than 10 years in Strategy Tester .
- Backtest fastest method with Model: Open Prices only (Entry and exit logic operates on bar close)
- No optimiziation need.
- Best optimized for actually market situations.
- Works with 4-5 digits Brokers
- Spread Filter
- Equity Stop
- Drawdown Protection
- Fast Buttons for Closing Open Orders (CloseAll, CloseProfit, CloseLoss, CloseBuys, CloseSells)
- Infopanel with EA informations
- 3 Types of Money Management(Fixed Lot, Percentage,RiskPercent of Equity)
- Adjustable trading times
- Advanced algorithm for entering and exiting the market.
- Trailing Stop with 6 different methods
- Hard stop loss and take profit for each position
- Easy to install
- Before using on real money, test the adviser with the minimum risk on the cent trading account.
- Use VPS or the server with minimal network delays to the server of the broker
- Low spreads + low commission + quality execution - this is the main thing when choosing a broker for trading
- Allowed hedging account
- Before you buy please be aware of the risks involved.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future profitability (EA could also make losses).
- The backtests shown (e.g. in screenshots) are highly optimized to find the best parameters but therefore results cannot be transferred to live trading.
- This strategy will always use a stop loss, but still execution of the SL depends on your broker.
- better results for newer market situations
- some bug fixes
- close all trades before start new version!