DYJ GlobalForexTradeWarWPR MT5
We all dream of becoming a foreign exchange trading expert, making a lot of money and having a large number of trading fans who adore us. There seems to be only one thing standing in our way: actually learning how to enter and leave the foreign exchange market.
Most trading strategies put their emphasis on finding out when to enter the market. Whether it’s technical or fundamental, everyone is looking for an entry signal. However, this only covers half of the trade.
As any trader knows, there are two parts of any trade: getting in the market, and getting out of the market. Arguably, the more important of these actions is the last one; since that ultimately is where you decide to take profit or stop loss.
The emergence of DYJ GlobalForexTradeWarWPR series experts, realize your dream.
The DYJ GlobalForexTradeWarWPR is a unique High quality and easy to use and affordable trading tool because we have incorporated a number of proprietary features and Williams' Percent Range indicators. The Indicator values ranging between -80% and -100% indicate that the market is oversold. Indicator values ranging between -0% and -20% indicate that the market is overbought.
We will now apply game theory strategy on the future of per currency instead of a price chart of history. This is one level higher. Dynamic Market game theory is a special feature of Advanced Currency Health Bars indicator and you cannot find in any other Currency Meter! This is a very unique function. Dynamic Market game theory strategy Health Bars are based on the entire Market activity (all 35 pairs).
This EA can correct the future loss rate through my mathematical algorithm.
The DYJ GlobalForexTradeWarWPR works in any trading session. The work time1 and work time2 and work time3 parameter is intraday. It means that if you want to set a working time from 19:00 PM to 05:00 AM, for example, you should define two different intervals, such as 19:00 to 23:59 and 00:00 to 05:00.
The EA opens orders at a specific news time, such as 19:59 to 20:03 and M1 to H1 timeframe.
EA can set eight modes through parameter setting：
- one order system mode
- new trade mode
- scalper mode
- hedging mode
- grid mode
- genetic algorithm mode
- trade war mode
- Manual trade mode
They will produce eight different risk performance.
- InpMagicNumber = 7312
- InpPairs = "GBPUSD,EURUSD" -- comma-separated list of symbols to be traded.
- InpMaxSpread = 36 -- Max SPREAD
- InpMinTimeFrame = M5
- InpMaxTimeFrame = D1
- MA1 = 5;
- MA2 = 10;
- MA3 = 20;
- RiskPercent = Risk(%) or [-x=lot] -- Manage lots or automatically Risk.
- InpAllOrderCounts = 3 -- close all,if counts>InpAllOrderCounts.
- InpTotalProfits = 0 -- close all if profit> InpTotalProfits[0=Auto]
- InpTrailingPercentage = 0.7 -- Dynamic profit target:70%
- InpSymbolProfits = -1 -- close symbol if profit> InpSymbolProfits[0=Auto,-1=off]
- InpEquityDelta = 1.1 -- closing all if Equity>Equity* InpEquityDelta [X=0 off];[X<0 targetEquity]
- InpGroupTotalProfits = 5 -- close group if profit> InpGroupTotalProfits [0=false]
- Maxtrades = 1000 -- Max Trades
- MaxTradesPerSymbol = 1 -- Max Trades Per Symbol
- InpMaxCountsOfAllowedSymbol = 5 -- MaxCounts of AllowedSymbol
- InpMaxGridOrders = 10 -- Max Grid Orders.["0"->disable grid]
- InpIsManualTrade = false
- InpEntryiesLimit = EntryiesDistance
- InpEntryiesUpLimitValue = 15 -- It's a multiple of spread for UpLimit
- InpEntryiesDownLimitValue = 15 -- It's a multiple of spread for DownLimit
- InpDirection = Both;
- InpIsRecursive = true -- recursive algorithm
- InpMaxReverseGridOrders = 0 -- Max ReverseGrid Orders.["0"->off :disable grid]
- StopLoss = 600 -- order stop loss
- TakeProfit = 600 -- order takeprofit.
- InpCalculuscoefficient = 3 -- Calculus coefficient
- InpIncreasedProfit = 10 -- Game target profit($)
- InpHedingCoeff = 10 -- HedingCoeff:Multiple of SPREAD[0=false]
- InpMaxOpenTime = 3.5 -- block of a trade validity time(Minute) checking[0=false]
- InpIsUseTradingTime = NotUseTime
- startPeriod1 = 08:15:00 -- ByDate and Sunday
- endPeriod1 = 08:35:00 -- ByDate and Sunday