- Marek Kvarda
- 版本: 1.0
- 激活: 5
This robot is designed for major currency pairs and trades several strategies.It uses the algorithm for analysis of price data and finds the best parameters. Trades are filtered by results of analysis of daily and monthly chart for the last 12 periods.
This is not a scalping robot. It will be traded at all brokers with quotation accurate to points.
Your broker must allow hedging.
Default settings can be used for EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY on the M30.
- TimeFrame - Time Frame for trading
- Start trading, hour - you can set trading time
- Start trading, minute - you can set trading time
- End trading, hour - you can set trading time
- End trading, minute - you can set trading time
- All close by time - turns on this feature
- All close, hour - set a hour of time
- All close, minute - set a minute of time
- Max.spread size - maximum allowed spread size
- Max.total of trades - maximum number of open trades
:::::::::: Money management:::::::::::
- Only best signals (recommended)
- Lot - primary Lot size
- AutoLot - automatic Lot calculation based on account size
- AutoLot Balance % - Percentage of account balance for AutoLot calculation.If you use this EA on 3 pairs, set it to 33%, etc.
- Min. distance of next trade - in points
- Lot x - multiplication Lot of next trade
- MaxLot - maximum lot size
- TP all trades - when more than one trade is opened, all closes in this profit in points
- TP + swap - TP will be adjusted by swap size
- Multipair closing - allows closing of trades on other markets (loss vs. profit)
- Market closing before TP - in points. Closes the trade earlier (before TP). Protection against broker's unfair practices.
- TP - Target profit in points
- SL - Stop Loss in points - each trade separately
- AllSL - StopLoss in the points of all trades together, 0 is off
- AllClose by DD% - Set the maximum allowed drawdown for this EA (loss in% of balance). Then all trades of this EA will be closed.
- DD alert % - Displays a warning when this drawdown.
- SafeClosing - if the trade is in a loss for a long time, it will be closed when the profit is 0 + commission + swap. (recommended)
- Close trade bars - closes the trade after the specified number of bars/ candles
- TP1 Lot percent - closes part of a trade in profit, set % of Lot
- TP1 - closes part of a trade in this profit of points
- SL1 Lot percent - closes part of a trade in loss, set % of Lot
- SL1 - closes part of a trade in this loss of points
- ...SL1/TP1 only first trade - partial closing only the first trade (recommended)
- SL on BE - in this profit (in points) moves SL to the opening price of the trade
- SL on BE + - "SL on BE" function moves SL to this profit in points
- TrailingSL start profit - in this profit in points begin to move the SL
- TrailingSL distance - moves SL at this distance from the current price
- TrailingSL step - moves SL after these steps, in points
- TrailingTP start loss - in this loss in points begin to move the TP
- TrailingTP distance - moves TP at this distance from the current price
- TrailingTP step - moves TP after these steps, in points
Magic - the identification number of trades
comment - a comment to trade
Example for AutoLot function:
- Lot = 0.02
- AutoLot = 500
- Your account balance is 1000
The trade size will be 0.04 Lot
- Your account balance is 1500
The trade size will be 0.06 Lot
- Your account balance is 2000
The trade size will be 0.08 Lot
Example for Multipair closing function:
It tracks trades of the whole account, which have same the first two numbers of the Magic numbers.
- EURUSD - Magic 5511 - trade BUY is loss 100 points
- GBPUSD - Magic 5522 - trade SELL is profit 130 points
The first two numbers of the Magic numbers are the same (55), so both trades will be closed at a total profit of 30 points (setting TP all trades = 30)
This is a great EA. Works properly and is stable. What it has not, and would be great insert it, is a management of the stop loss, considering that, using several times averaging method, would be interesting in that situation had different options that just "win all or lost them all". The idea i suggest is to insert a % of loss that in the averaging mode the customer is ready to loss and in the other part A count down from the profit that, after "n" bars began to decrease the take profit, at the point that all the operations open can be close with a loss affordable. in this scenario also a value that can customize the biggest lost accepted by the trader, could be a great idea. so 4 starts couse bad event happen really rarely, and this is all merit of the algoritm that well select the entry, but something must be done on the gestion of the losses part that, right now, is all in the hands of the trader, in manual mode.