Ultimate Moving Average Crossover Multi Pair MT5
This indicator has been designed to find various types of moving average crossovers.
And combined with your own rules and techniques, this indicator will allow you to create
(or enhance) your own powerful system.
- Moving average crossovers are very simple to trade, with clear "buy or sell" signals.
- Moving average crossovers offer a clear indication of the different phases of a trend.
Such as expansion, pullback, consolidation and reversal.
IMPORTANT FACTORS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Insitutional traders use moving averages more than ANY other indicator.
Specifically the 20, 50, 100, 150 and 200.
- This indicator monitors all 28 pairs by default. But you can monitor as few (or as many) pairs as you wish.
- It can monitor any symbol in your Metatrader platform. Including crypto, commodities, indices, equities, ETF's etc.
- It can monitor every timeframe from 1 Minute to Monthly. All at the same time.
- It will automatically trigger an alert whenever the appropriate crossovers are identified.
- It can monitor crossovers for anywhere between 2 and 5 moving averages (2, 3, 4 or 5).
- It can monitor several moving average calculation methods (simple, exponential, smoothed and linear weighted).
- This indicator only needs to be placed on one chart and it will simultaneously monitor the entire market, all on one screen.
This will save you an enormous amount of time and effort. As you won't have to flip through dozens of charts for analysis.
And this will allow you to focus on other aspects of your trading. Such as further technical (or fundamental analysis).
This will also give you more time to find other trading opportunities.
VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE:
THE ALERTS HAVE BEEN DESIGNED TO BE TRIGGERED WHEN ALL OF THE MOVING AVERAGES ARE IN CONSECUTIVE ALIGNMENT. AND THIS IS GENERALLY THE AREA WHERE PRICE MAKES A POWERFUL AND DEFINITIVE MOVE TO ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER.
IF YOU USE CROSSOVER ALERTS THAT ONLY LOOK AT PRICE CROSSING OVER THE AVERAGES, YOU WOULD GET A MUCH HIGHER NUMBER OF WHIPSAWS AND FALSE SIGNALS. AND OUR GOAL IS TO AVOID AS MANY FALSE SIGNALS AS POSSIBLE.
- Number of MA to use: Select the number of moving averages you wish to monitor (2 MA crossover, 3 MA crossover etc).
- MAPeriod: Here is where you select the lookback period for each MA. The most important are 20, 50, 100, 150 and 200.
- MAMethod: Select the calculation method for each MA. The most widely used are simple and exponential.
- Candle Alert: Receive alerts on candle close, or during active candle. We recommend on candle close.
- Bullish Alert: True = Yes, False = No
- Bearish Alert: True = Yes, False = No
- Minutes Between Alert: Choose time interval for receiving alerts on a given pair (every "X" number of minutes).
- Symbols: The indicator monitors the top 28 pairs by default, but you can select less pairs if you wish.
See the images below for further details and contact us if you have any questions.
HUNDREDS OF 5 STAR REVIEWS AND OVER TWO DECADES OF REAL WORLD MARKET EXPERIENCE:
This indicator has been created by a former hedge-fund employee, with almost 25 years
of market experience. And our company has been selling high quality indicators on this
platform since 2015.
Over the years we have helped THOUSANDS of satisfied clients and we have received
HUNDREDS of 5 star reviews.
And we are proud to say that all of our reviews are 100% GENUINE.
With absolutely no client manipulation, or questionable tactics of any kind.
For further details regarding our background, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you take a look
at our profile. In order to get a better understanding of our overall trading experience and our
approach to the market.