- Andrey Kolmogorov
- 版本: 1.4
- 更新: 17 九月 2022
- 激活: 5
The adviser algorithm is based on the search for a certain market condition in which the gain, from predicting the further price movement, gets a mathematical advantage. Market data processing uses an adaptive algorithm.
Sets are in the "Comments" section comments #3-4.
- Starting deposit from $ 100;
- Designer of unique strategies;
- Adaptive algorithm;
- Multilevel model of a quantum set;
- No need to turn off during news;
- Works on 4 and 5 digits.
- Currency pairs: AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, EURNZD, EURJPY;
- Leverage: >200;
- Timeframe: any (default parameters are optimized for H1);
- Broker: any;
- Account: any, but preferably ECN;
- To use Trailing Stop, it is highly recommended to have an account with zero Stop Levels.
General Trading Settings
- Start trading - enable/disable the Expert Advisor.
- TakeProfit - take profit value for the orders opened by the EA;
- StopLoss - loss limiter;
- Slip - maximum allowed slippage.
- MagicNumber - unique number of positions opened by the EA;
- Set name - Set name;
- Comment for order - a unique comment on open positions by an adviser.
SETTINGS for OPTIMIZATION
- Quantum algorithm level - select the level of the quantum model;
- TimeFrame for RSI - RSI timeframe;
- Period RSI - period of the RSI;
- High level RSI - the highest level of RSI;
- Low level RSI - lower level of RSI;
- Minimum distance between support orders - the minimum distance between support orders.
- Lots - initial lot size. It is activated, if the values of Risk and DepoStep are zero;
- Risk - percentage of the deposit balance to increase the initial lot. It is activated, if the value of Lots and DepoStep is zero;
- DepoStep - deposit size step for doubling the initial lot. It is activated, if the values of Lots and Risk are zero;
- Stop by equity - enable/disable limitation of losses by equity.
- Value of equity - allowable loss by equity, at which all orders previously opened by the EA are closed.
- Use Trailing Stop - enable/disable the Trailing Stop parameter.
- Fixed trailing size - size of the Trailing Stop in points from the order opening price;
- The size of the correction Trailing Stop - price range in points from Fixed trailing size to trigger Trailing Stop;
- The size of the correction Trailing Stop Level II - the range of the price movement in points from Fixed trailing size to the triggering of Trailing Stop Level 2.
The AF failed only during a period of great volatility due to the war in Ukraine and the real risk of starting a third world war. Agree such events are impossible to predict and adapt the adviser code for them.
Your unfair negative feedback greatly reduces my desire to work on further AF updates.