Momentum Classic Live results: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/579509
Momentum Classic is a completely automatic trading EA. It is a fact that market is mostly trading in range and high-power bursts are rare. These sharp movements are starting with momentum, which is a signal to trend start, increased volatility and trading volumes. We built a special algo, which seeks for such Impulse (Momentum), to signal trade entry. Momentum Classic also has several filters, based on deviation from standard market volatility, so the EA can tell noise from the real trend emerging.
Momentum Classic opens all trades only according to the Trend in the direction of the Impulse and don't open Reverse trades! Momentum Classic is built on the Price Action principles and is measuring strength of Momentum not only by deviation from standard volatility, but also using technical indicator like RSI and ATR.
Momentum Classic is a safe system and don't use dangerous methods, like:
- Martingale, Grid and Averaging;
- Multicurrency trading and Heding;
All trades of Momentum Classic have a Stop Loss and Take Profit, as well as Trailing Stop mechanism to protect floating profit. It's make system much more safe and stable.
Momentum Classic v.3.6 Backtests since 2003 year (Dukascopy history data, Variable spread, 99% quality): Download >>
Momentum Classic is designed for next currency pairs and timeframes:
- M15: AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, XAUUSD;
- M30: AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, XAUUSD;
- H1: AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, XAUUSD;
Momentum Classic is a long-term investment strategy. EA can trade on any kind of broker account (ECN, STP or other) and it is not dependent on spread size, commission or slippage and provides highly stable trading performance.
- Comment - prefix for comments to trades.
- GMT Offset (Broker Winter TimeZone);
- Money Management Type - type of money management:
- Fixed Lot - fixed lot size (not recommended, since the SL value is floating).
- Risk Level - risk level.
- Money Management - risk per trade.
- Supported Currency Pairs - supported currency pairs.
- M15 - currency pairs supported on М15 (AUDUSD;EURAUD;EURGBP;EURJPY;EURUSD;GBPJPY;GBPUSD;USDCHF;USDJPY;XAUUSD).
- М30 - currency pairs supported on М30 (AUDUSD;EURAUD;EURGBP;EURJPY;EURUSD;GBPJPY;GBPUSD;USDCHF;USDJPY;XAUUSD).
- Н1 - currency pairs supported on Н1 (AUDUSD;EURAUD;EURGBP;EURJPY;EURUSD;GBPJPY;GBPUSD;USDCHF;USDJPY;XAUUSD).
- One Chart Mode - activate the One Chart Mode (trade all pairs from one chart on the specified timeframe).
- Symbol Prefix - prefix of the traded pair (for example: "pro.", if the name of the pair is "pro.EURUSD").
- Symbol Suffix - suffix of the traded pair (for example: ".pro", if the name of the pair is "EURUSD.pro").
- Special Symbol - activate the Special symbol mode (for example: if your broker uses GOLD instead of XAUUSD, attach the EA (with the One Chart Mode disabled) to the chart and enter "XAUUSD" in the Special Symbol Name field).
- Special Symbol Name - name of the special symbol.