"ANYWAY EA" is a tool designed to handle your trades in a different concept, which does not start its trailing by locking in profit. It just moves stop loss by 1. It will step the SL by 1 so for every 1 pip the SL moves to 19, 18, 17, etc. The brokers can see this and do nothing to deal with it. While you are sitting there waiting for it to lock in the points it has already made.
All these stop losses and take profits can be hidden from the broker by selecting SLnTPMode = Client.
Run the EA on all the pairs separately on the M5 timeframe or above. But do NOT move between timeframes.
The expert determines the type and trend of the trade through the indicator specified in the settings.
You can choose between three indicators (Bollinger Bands, Moving Average, Envelopes).
The Expert Advisor begins by placing two hidden pending orders, the first with the direction of the market and the other is in the opposite direction, the broker does not see these orders.
If the market price moves in the right direction, the EA will activate the first order in the market and will cancel the second. And if the market price moves in the wrong direction, the second order will be activated and the first order will be modified.
When the first order is activated, the second order will close.
Trailing mode will work with any order.
The order status (pending, adjusting, activated, trailing, closed, canceled) will appear on the chart.
- Currency: EA works on any currency pair,
- Operating Timeframe: EA works on any Timeframe, All period
- Minimum recommended amount and leverage: min leverage: 1:100, deposit to each pair: 1000 USD - lot 0.1, 100 USD - lot 0.01, 100 USD - ECN ACCOUNT 10 cent lot or equivalent amount
- Recommended broker and Spread: Spread < 4 Points
No Specific brokerage but it's highly recommended to open account with ECN broker
More information available upon request on the comments Tab
- ECN_Mode: enable / disable ECN Mode;
- Lot_Type: Fixed_Lot, Risk_per_trade or Margin_percent_use;
- risk: Set the risk of trade;
- MaxSpead: default = 4;
- default_lot – Set the size of the fixed lot;
- StopLoss: default = 20;
- TakeProfit: default = 5;
- TrailingStart: default = 1 pip;
- SLnTPMode: Hidden SL and TP or Place SL and TP;
- Slippage: default = 3;
- Commission: Ask the broker about the commission;
- AddPriceGap: Additional price gap in points added to SL and TP in order to avoid Error 130;
- UseIndicatorSwitch: Moving Average, Bollinger Bands or Envelopes;
- TimeFrame_Type: Standard Time Frames, User Time Frames;
- StandardTimeFrame: Contains the values of standard timeframes, online charts of financial instruments can be plotted only on these time intervals;
- UserTimeFrame: Contains the values of user timeframes, 0 - 43200;
- Indicatorperiod: Period in bars for indicators;
- Method: Various methods of the price series smoothing, Simple averaging, Exponential averaging, Smoothed averaging, Linear-weighted averaging;
- Applied_Price: Used to specify the desired price base for calculations;
- BandsDeviation: Deviation for the iBands indicator;
- EnvelopesDeviation: Deviation for the iEnvelopes indicator;
- Expert_Id – Magic number;