- 评论 (11)
- KillerTrend Ichimoku is an Expert Advisor using a trend following strategy based on Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator.
- This trading robot finds a critical event about Kijun-sen and Senkou Span.
- Tenkan-sen: average price value for 9 days defined as the sum of maximum and minimum within this time, divided by two
- Kijun-sen: average price value for 26 days
- Senkou Span A: middle of the distance between two previous lines shifted forward by 26 days
- Senkou Span B: average price value for 52 days shifted forward by 26 days
- Chikou Span: closing price of the current candle shifted backward by 26 days
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator is used for following trend.
- It is operated automatically with only default settings. You do not need to modify signal settings.
- This Expert Advisor shows good results in trading on GBPJPY, USDMXN, EURJPY, USDZAR, GBPUSD, EURUSD and XAUUSD at strategy test.
- The greatest efficiency has been observed on H1 timeframe.
- Risk/profit ratio is the best at this period. The trading robot is highly reliable, as it has been developed considering trading on a real account.
- The money-management system allows you to put at risk only 0.1 Lot of your deposit.
- Minimum deposit is $200 which can send order of 0.1 Lot and recommended deposit is over $3000.
The Expert Advisor test results: KillerTrend Ichimoku having initial deposit of $10,000 has shown good results.
- on GBPJPY, USDMXN, EURJPY H1
- on USDZAR, GBPUSD, EURUSD H1
- on XAUUSD H1 in the period from September 17, 2006 to September 16, 2016.
Net income comprised 127% on GBPJPY, 111% on USDMXN and 97% on EURJPY in 10 years.
You can receive similar data by downloading the demo version and testing it.
I have been interested in studying Ichimoku Kinko Hyo and traded using the indicator for over seven years.
- Changes in trading strategy
o version 1.0 : Trading signals were originated from the relation between candlestick, senkou_span_a and senkou_span_b
o version 2.0 : Trading signals are made in accordance with the pattern of kijun_sen, tenkan_sen and candlestick.