PZ Lopez Flow MT5
This indicator studies price action as an aggregation of price and time vectors, and uses the average vector to determine the direction and strength of the market. This indicator highlights the short-term directionality and strength of the market, and can be used to capitalize from short-term price movements by trading breakouts or binary options.
- Find market direction easily
- Confirm with breakouts or other indicators
- A red oscillator means bearish movement
- A blue oscillator means bullish movement
- A dark red oscillator means accelerated bearish movement
- A dark blue oscillator means accelerates bullish movement
- It implements alerts of all kinds
Kindly find below a more technical description of what each parameter does.
- Indicator Period: The amount of bars to consider to calculate the flow
- Visual Alerts: Enables or disables email alerts
- Mail Alerts: Enables or disables email alerts
- Sound Alerts: Enables or disables sound alerts
- Push Alerts: Enables or disables push alerts
Arturo López Pérez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.