The Expert Advisor uses a strategy based on breakthrough and two additional strategies based on sharp price changes.
You can adjust the slope of the breakthrough, the distance between the breakthrough levels and the number of breakthrough levels.
The Expert Advisor itself marks the levels that should be broken through.
The EA includes two strategies based on sharp price changes: that is the EA opens pending Sell Stop and Buy Stop orders in case of a sudden price change in any direction and closes them automatically with the profit that you wish. Also, this robot protects your deposit by placing SL with customizable parameters. (Additional strategies can be turned off).
The EA uses an adaptive trailing stop algorithm.
It also applies position closure in case of a slippage.
Optimized for: EURUSD M30.
You can adjust the breakthrough Expert Advisor to any currency pair/timeframe.
EA configuration recommendations are shown in the screenshot.
Requirements and Recommendations
- Before using on a live account, test the EA with minimal risk.
- Low spreads = low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade.
- Use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server.
- Show_Info_Panel — information panel. (if set to false, the testing process in the Strategy Tester will be faster).
- Magic — ID of trades.
- Comment — order comment.
- Slippage — Allowable slippage before an order triggers.
- Max Spread — Maximum Spread allowed before pending order triggers.
- Order Type — select trade direction.
Main strategy settings:
- Use Strategy Breakdown — When set to true, the main breakthrough strategy is used.
- Fixed_Lot — the fixed lot value if "Use_Risk_MM" = false.
- Use RiskMM — when set to true, lot size increases when the account balance grows. (Risk Management).
- Percentage Risk — lot increase based on the balance (risk management in %).
- Quantity Peak — select the number of peaks to break (1-5).
- Visibility Orders — the visibility of pending orders.
- Updating Orders — updating pending orders every N bars.
- Correction Next Peaks — the distance in points between orders.
- Correction Peaks Angle — slope of peaks in points.
- Correction Indicator Peaks Period — period to search for peaks.
- Correction High Peaks — distance from the High peak to a pending order.
- Correction Low Peaks — distance from the Low peak to a pending order.
- Take Profit — Take Profit in points.
- Stop Loss — Stop Loss in points.
- Use Break Even - when set to true, the price of the stop loss is moved to the breakeven if the price is above the target points.
- Breakeven Target PipsInp — If the price exceeds the value, breakeven triggers.
- Breakeven Jump PipsInp - stop loss is moved to breakeven using this value.
- Use Trailing — If this is true, profit will be protected with a trailing stop.
- Trailing Stop — Trailing points when the position is in profit.
- Trailing Step — Trailing step when the position is in profit.
- Risk Protection on Slippages — adaptive risk protection in case of slippage.
- Adaptive Trailing to Slippages — adaprive Trailing Stop.
- Change correction coefficient — trailing sensitivity factor.
- Adaptive by Time — time adaptive Trailing Stop (recommended).
- Time Scale — time interval for price analysis.
Settings of the two additional strategies:
- Visibility OrderStop News Percent — placing a pending order after moving N %.
- Delete OrderStop News Percent — deleting a pending order if N % less.
Settings of the additional strategy 1,2:
- Use News Strategy Minimum — when set to true, use the additional strategy 1.
- Use News Strategy Maximum — when set to true, use the additional strategy 2.
2. Fixed the information panel.
2. Added protection against high spread: if the average spread is greater than the (max spread) variable, the EA closes pending orders and does not place new orders.
3. Fixed minor errors.