- 评论 (4)
- 评论 (9)
Full Market Analysis
(FOR MT4) Full Market Analysis Multi Pair And Multi Time Frame:
This is a powerful tool that will allow you to quickly and easily monitor the entire Forex market.
It can be used for just about any kind of strategy that you like. Whether it be trend trading, range trading, reversals etc.
As it gives you perspectives on momentum, risk-sentiment, volatility, overbought / oversold etc.
It also allows you to set thresholds for monitoring specific critical levels and it displays all of the information on one screen.
So that you don't have to flip through dozens of charts for your analysis. Saving you an enormous amount of time and effort.
When you combine this indicator with your own trading rules, it will help you to quickly spot numerous potential opportunities
throughout the trading week.
- Easily keep track of all 28 pairs on one screen.
- Quickly analyze every time frame, from 1 Minute to Monthly.
- Choose from six popular indicators, with fully adjustable settings.
- Automatic sorting from strongest to weakest.
- Easily identify critical levels and potential extremes.
- Can monitor any symbol in your Metatrader platform. Including crypto, commodities, indices, equities, ETF's etc.
- This indicator only needs to be placed on one chart and it will simultaneously monitor the entire market, all on one screen.
This will save you an enormous amount of time and effort. As you won't have to flip through dozens of charts for analysis.
And this will allow you to focus on other aspects of your trading. Such as further technical (or fundamental analysis).
This will also give you more time to find other trading opportunities.
- Use Indicator: Select from RSI, MACD, Stochastics, ADX, ATR or Bollinger Bandwidth.
- Digits: For highest possible accuracy, you can select how many decimals appear in your readings.
- Critical Upper Level: Values over this level will be displayed in red.
- Critical Lower Level: Values under this level will be displayed in green.
- Symbol Set: The indicator monitors all 28 pairs by default. But you can specify as few (or as many) as you want.
- K Period: Stochastic setting
- D Period: Stochastic setting
- Slowing: Stochastic setting
- MA Method: Method for calculating the MA in Stochastic. 0 = Simple MA, 1 = Exponential MA, 2 = Smoothed MA, 3 = Linear-Weighted MA
- Period RSI: Setting for RSI
- Period ADX: Setting for ADX
- Periodband: Setting for Bollinger Bandwidth
- Deviation: Setting for Bollinger Bandwidth
- Bands Shift: Setting for Bollinger Bandwidth
- Applied Price: Price-setting for indicator calculations. 0 = On Price Close, 1 = On Price Open, 2 = On Price High, 3 = Price Low, 4 = Median, 5 = Typical, 6 = Weighted
- Period ATR: Setting for ATR
- Fast EMA period: Setting for MACD
- Slow EMA period: Setting for MACD
- Signal period: Setting for MACD
See the images below for further details and contact us if you have any questions.
HUNDREDS OF 5 STAR REVIEWS AND OVER TWO DECADES OF REAL WORLD MARKET EXPERIENCE:
This indicator has been created by a former hedge-fund employee, with almost 25 years
of market experience. And our company has been selling high quality indicators on this
platform since 2015.
Over the years we have helped THOUSANDS of satisfied clients and we have received
HUNDREDS of 5 star reviews.
And we are proud to say that all of our reviews are 100% GENUINE.
With absolutely no client manipulation, or questionable tactics of any kind.
For further details regarding our background, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you take a look
at our profile. In order to get a better understanding of our overall trading experience and our
approach to the market.