Average Directional Index MT5 TF by your choice
This indicator is based on the classical indicator Average Directional Index (ADX) and will be helpful for those who love and know how to use not a visual but digital representation of the indicator. ADX MT5 indicator shows values from each time frames:
- M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M10, M12, M15, M20, M30, H1, H2, H3, H4, H6, H8, H12, D1, W1, AND MN1.
You will be able to change the main input parameters for each ADX for every TF and you will have a choice what TF you want to see.
Example for M1
- TF_M1 = true;
- adxPeriod1 = 14;
- aColor = clrAqua; - Color for TFs labels;
- gColor = clrGreen; - Color for "/\";
- rColor = clrRed; - Color for "\/";
- wColor = clrWhite; - Color for "=" ( when Plus Directional Indicator (+DI) = Minus Directional Indicator (-DI) ).
- When you change currency pair for the opened chart you have to wait couple second (Next Tick) for recalculation.
- Before using this indicator you have to open all charts (all TFs) for the current currency pairs.