如何评估一个交易系统?

Hi guys ,
I just get the post from one forum .
here is the quote :

This is my opinion:

1 : You have to look at reputable brokers where you fund the account
2 : You have to see the AUM of the fund, is a 1.000$ account or a 100 Millions account, this is an important factor also.
3 : Usually PAMM performs better than signals, less technical problems like trades not copied or slippage that have a big impact in the strategy.
4 : Do not look only at the profit : In general grid or martingale systems seems they gain a lot, but one day ( without advice you ) the account is destroyed totally
5 : Be realistic with yourself : If the best Hedge fund traders make 30-50% a year how can you pretend more? You can have more if your risk is incredible high!
6 : Strategy : The best strategy most of the time are FLAT. So they are very selective, you do not have to stay always with open positions in the market.
7 : I like HFT trading, but this is my choice. Some brokers and funds manage them and invested millions, so is not an EA of 50$.
8 : Try to not follow the mass... the most popular strategies have drawdown of 50% and more... and the mass, the 95% of people lose money in this game.

很有同感,转帖过来和战友们分享一下!

1:你需要看一下这个资金账户的经纪商是否受到监管,信誉是否良好

2: 你需要看一下账户的资金规模,是1000美元账户还是几万几十万美元账户,这也是一个重要因素

3:通常PAMM账户的表现要好于信号,像漏单或者滑点类似的技术问题对账户影响不大

4:不要眼睛只看着“盈利率 ”,那些网格和马丁格尔的信号看上去好像赚了很多,但不一定哪天(不会通知你)就爆仓了

5:面对现实吧,如果一个最好的对冲基金经理每年才赚30-50%, 那么你怎么就能赚更多吗?当然了如果你能承担惊人的爆仓风险你会赚的更多!

6:策略: 最好的策略大多数时间都是平滑的,它们也是非常有选择性的,你不必总是呆在市场里,处于风险暴露之中

7: 我喜欢高频交易,但仅仅是我的选择,当然了,一些经纪商和基金用此方式也管理了上百万资金,但用的可不是仅仅值50美元的EA

8:不要去跟随这些不良策略,大多数最受欢迎的策略回撤达到惊人的50%甚至更高····正是这些不良的策略,让95%的交易者把钱损失在这个游戏里

水平有限,大概这个意思 ~~~希望对同志们有用

说的太好了,必须顶,这个信号比较符合楼主所表达的,大家看看趋势EA信号不错,不是马丁死扛,有损有盈,一单一单做。净值线在结余线上面跑的信号  https://www.mql5.com/zh/signals/296902
MetaTrader 4 交易信号: TrendEAeur
MetaTrader 4 交易信号: TrendEAeur
  • 99.00 USD
  • Zhiqiang Duan
  • www.mql5.com
欢迎跟踪观察我们的EA:趋势追随型,实盘三年,每次1单,标准轻仓位,100美金下0.01手,10000美金下1手,下单后自动设置好止损止盈,有盈利后,会自动移动跟踪止盈位,不会亏损扛单或者加仓扛单,平均月盈利率在10%~20%左右,从信号可以看出,净值线大多数时候是在余额线上面的,意味着不会扛单,更不会加仓扛单,真正的风险可控趋势追随型EA。有大资金实盘单供观摩。 有想进一步了解的朋友可以加q群:591149043 了解EA交易每一单详细 Welcome to the observation...