急救:这是什么状况?

明明登陆了啊,可为何会出现下列的状况?

在市场买了个EA,可始终在客户端登陆不了MQL5,求解!

谢谢大神们帮帮忙!!!!

Kai Jun Zheng:

Obviously logged in, why can the following situation occur?

I bought an EA in the market, but I can't log in to MQL5 on the client. Solve!

Thank you for your help! !! !! !!

MT4?

• Check your login and password (some people are doing mistakes while typing);
  • Metatrader is using Internet Explorer - you need to have or to install Internet Explorere the latest version; I am having Internet Explorer version 9 on Windows 8.1 and version 11 on Windows 10;
  • recover your password (it helps in some cases)
  • do not use Chinese letters in password,
  • and so on (change computer for example).

我的也是这样啊  买了信号,在软件客户端登录不上社区账户,请求帮助

Shi Qi Chen:
It ’s the same for me. I bought a signal, I ca n’t log in to the community account in the software client, ask for help

论坛

急救:这是什么状况?

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.25 06:22

MT4?

• Metatrader is using Internet Explorer - you need to have or to install Internet Explorere the latest version; I am having Internet Explorer version 9 on Windows 8.1 and version 11 on Windows 10;
  • recover your password (it helps in some cases) - https://www.mql5.com/zh/auth_forgotten

论坛

急救:什么情况?

谢尔盖·古鲁贝夫( Sergey Golubev) ,2020.01.25 06:22

MT4?

• 检查您的用户名和密码(有些人在输入时出错);
  • Metatrader使用Internet Explorer-您需要安装或安装最新版本的Internet Explorer,我在Windows 8.1上具有Internet Explorer版本9,在Windows 10上具有Internet Explorer版本11
  • 恢复密码(在某些情况下有帮助- https://www.mql5.com/zh/auth_forgotten
  • 请勿在密码中使用中文字母,
  • 等等(例如,更换计算机)。

Kai Jun Zheng:

明明登陆了啊,可为何会出现下列的状况?

在市场买了个EA,可始终在客户端登陆不了MQL5,求解!

谢谢大神们帮帮忙!!!!

现在整明白了,在此告诉大家,市场购买的商品需要在翻墙后才能使用,比如你购买了vps后也可以在市场上下载够使用,再不明白的加我!

Sergey Golubev:

MT4?

• recover your password (it helps in some cases)

Thank you, and finally found the problem: you must use an external network to log in and install, currently in use, thank you!

原因: